Laptopcharge.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Laptopcharge.com Reviews

10/19/2017
Laptopcharge.com Ratings and User Reviews. Laptopcharge.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 37 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Laptopcharge.com

2013 Platinum

Laptopcharge.com Rating

More About Laptopcharge.com

Recent Reviews for Laptopcharge.com

• Aug 11, 2017
    Easy to get what I needed check out a breezevery happy customer.
    Aug 22, 2017
    Easy to find what I needed very fast delivery, great price and works. Old laptop running like new.Yes I would and have already recommended.
  • Aug 08, 2017
    This has been a good experience, I will be buying from them again
    Aug 20, 2017
    The battery that I ordered met all the requirements that were needed to power up my laptop. I highly recommend this seller and their products.
  • Jul 27, 2017
    The shopping experience was fine but I'm mostly concerned about the quality of the product I receive. That will determine if I recommend LaptopCharge to others for laptop battery replacements.
    Aug 19, 2017
  • Aug 14, 2017
    changer la facon de trouver batteries de laptop.Le site est excellent, je voudrais tout acheter avec vous pour votre prix et surtout pour votre temps de livaison trop courte, nous aimons ca, ! good work
  • Aug 02, 2017
    I have been buying from them for 5 years now...I will not use anyone else, the quality of goods is excellent, as is the service. And they always have the products I need.
    Aug 13, 2017
    Aug 12, 2017
    THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT A REPRESENTATIVE IN PERSON TO LET HIM KNOW MY PROBLEM WITH THE BATTERY. COULD YOU GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NO. SO THAT I CAN CONTACT YOU?
    Aug 12, 2017
    GREATEXPERIENCE. PRODUCT IS JUST WHAT I NEED!!
  • Jul 28, 2017
    great
    Aug 08, 2017
  • Jul 31, 2017
    This is my first time purchasing on this site. I will like to reserve my comment for now until I use the product I purchased
    Aug 07, 2017
    Do your company sell power bank batteries for charging phones?
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Good deal
  • Aug 04, 2017
    I chose the Laptop battery with the 2-yr warranty on the assumption that higher quality would go with greater safety against fire. But I'm curious as to why your batteries are rated at only 49 Wh, 4400 mAh, while my original Dell battery is rated at 56 Wh.
  • Aug 03, 2017
    The receipt page could be better allowing only the receipt to be printed and not all the extra.
  • Jul 30, 2017
    Good experience, but I wish I could have selected a quicker form of delivery, even if I had to pay a little extra. In this particular case, I am a little under the gun to get my shipment by the time I am really, really needing it. My fault, I should have ordered sooner.
  • Jul 15, 2017
    Jul 26, 2017
    Perfect match good quality
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Good and quick
  • Jul 23, 2017
    Buying is simple. Can't say about shipping time or else it is my first ever transaction on this site
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Jul 22, 2017
    Initially I had a hard time finding our laptop HP 2000;s replacement part number for the battery on your site...but eventually I found it....I did not see our HP laptop model on the list of HP2000's....maybe a part number list would also be a good addition to your site.