Laridian Reviews

02/05/2016
Laridian Ratings and User Reviews. Laridian is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 140 reviews. Last rated on 02/05/2016.
Laridian develops and markets Bible-related software for Windows CE and Palm devices. Products can be purchased and downloaded from its Web site.
Circle of Excellence - Laridian

2004 Winner

Laridian Rating

More About Laridian

Recent Reviews for Laridian

• Feb 5, 2016
    Great job /// I have shared my use of your work with several others, and they are using it now.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Have been a customer for a long time. Will continue to look out for good items.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Overall quite good.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Recently recommended Laridian to my son and his wife, who are both now exploring and enjoying their package.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Enjoy using the product. It makes my research easy, and love the fact that it is multiplatform and I have access to all my purchases on all platforms.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Frustrating that I can't simply use PayPal like I would on most sites.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Laridian have supported me in my Biblical studies for nearly 30 years and I have continued to build up my Laridian library until it is now quite extensive. My only beef is that there are no Australian (local) products being published and I'd suggest that works by the late evangelist John Chapman (Chappo) would be a great addition.
    Feb 5, 2016
    Love the cross platform and single purchase commitment. Would love to see some alliance with Australian Christian publishers such as Mathias Media, which I believe would provide a very progressive market opening for Laridian here in Australia.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    i love Laridian and the products. However I do miss the opportunity to look at or try the products before I purchase.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    PocketBible was the first bible programs ever had! It was on a HP PDA! It's quick and easy to use!b I would really like if you would redevelop PrayerPartner!
    Feb 5, 2016
    I have 2 issues. The highlighting tool for my Bible programs is slow and cumbersome. I cannot figure out a shortcut. My other Bible programs and any book that I have purchased on my Kindle reader are extremely easy to use. Also, the program does not allow me to highlight my commentaries. I understand I can write notes, but I like to highlight important things for future reference. Also, my other Bible programs when I am using the NASB, have cross references as part to the Bible, yours does not.
    great in all respects
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Long time very happy customer
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I have used your products for over 10 years and a prior product before that. With the multi-platform support and the buy it once policy it makes it very easy to have a bible on every device.
    Feb 4, 2016
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I have been using Laridian's Pocket Bible for several years, and I am well pleased with it. I also am pleased with the ease of the online shopping and ease of down loading the product.
    Feb 1, 2016
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Appreciate the products and ease of purchasing, downloading, reliability and quick response for help & purpose of Laridian.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    I think that laridian is a gift from God that allows easy access to God's word
    Feb 2, 2016
  • Jan 21, 2016
    First order since the old Quickbooks days! I trust I will be as satisfied.
    Jan 25, 2016
    Having not use the "Store" before, it was a little difficult to download and set up the product. A better tutorial or more detailed instructions would help those of us who don't use this process regularly.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Jan 24, 2016
    It would have been nice if the product used a modern English translation of the bible. After all this is the 21sf century.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    This is a favorite site for Bible material.
    Jan 24, 2016
  • Jan 6, 2016
    Always glad to introduce Laridian to all my church friends. Being my faithful companion since digital diary days
    Jan 23, 2016