Laridian Reviews

05/04/2015
Laridian Ratings and User Reviews. Laridian is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 345 reviews. Last rated on 05/04/2015.
Laridian develops and markets Bible-related software for Windows CE and Palm devices. Products can be purchased and downloaded from its Web site.
Circle of Excellence - Laridian

2004 Winner

Laridian Rating

More About Laridian

Recent Reviews for Laridian

• May 4, 2015
    Reliable, easy to deal with, products are as presented, I have been purchasing their products since 2004.
  • May 4, 2015
    PocketBible has been my primary source for several years. Thank you for providing such a useful source of religious material.
  • May 4, 2015
    Laridian.com is an awesome reference resource that I have returned to year after year because of their commitment to deliver excellent products at an excellent price.
  • May 3, 2015
    I just like to use it and I think the technology is great. The fact you can take it anywhere you go and use the different platforms fantastic. It is good value and I have a whole library in my pocket.
  • May 2, 2015
    I have always had a pleasant experience with Laridian.
  • May 1, 2015
    I just purchased the item so I do not know how satisfied I will be as yet....
    May 4, 2015
    I was looking for a bible that I could download. I was looking for Hebrew and Greek dictionary etc. After I purchased the download, I then found I had to purchase bibles and other add on's at additional cost. I am sure your products for the higher end user would be great. I am just a 72 year old guy who lives alone and was going to look up different things in the bible and checking authenticity using Hebrew / Greek dictionaries. The installation was way to complicated for me. I emailed support and it was over my head too. I just wanted to click on download and install and have a nice looking bible. I did not find that in this purchase. I don't even know how to get my money back, so I just told them to keep it..
  • May 1, 2015
    So glad the purchases can be carried from one device to another!
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I've been using their products for almost 20 years...palm pilot, pocketpc, windows, android. Great memories!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I am still learning to use the program,so I am a little slow. I do love the pocket bible.
    May 2, 2015
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Good products, but I wish you had a interlinear bible, and a reverse interlinear as well.
    May 2, 2015
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Laridian is the best Bible software for preaching from a tablet.
    Apr 30, 2015
    Pocket Bible is my favorite Bible app because you can see your notes in a split screen with the Bible
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Are there any other Catholic Bibles? Other than above question, good products and good bible app. Thanks
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I am always happy withy my purchases from Laridian. I think they show very high integrity in keeping everything we purchase available to reload or download to a new phone or table.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Great products and service. Comprehensive selection and syncing plus lookup functions are awesome.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Laridian has proven to be a reliable and helpful resource.
    Apr 28, 2015
    Laridian's website is very easy to navigate. Once received, the library is easy to access and updates are easy to retrieve.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Laridian is one of the rare companies that has the principle of buy ones and own on all other device and it works really well for me. They are now also offering bible in other languages and I hope that they will soon have a chinese version as well.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I've purchased bible software from Laridian from way back in the Palm OS days through the Pocket PC, then the iPhone and now on my PC and Android. Their biblical software is the easiest to install and use causing no conflicts or issues with other content on my devices. It is consistent from platform to platform so my projects and reports remain consistent as well. I only purchase this type of software from Laridian. I've tried a few of the others but they do not compare for the economy and quality.
    Apr 26, 2015
    Laridian by far has the best offering for mobile bible and bible study software. The purchase experience is simple, the delivery is smooth and expertly handled and their marketing for new products is non-offensive or intrusive. They have an ideal sales model in my opinion.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    started in 1998 collection for my PDA! Have been through many devices since, and have collected an invaluable library. Very happy with being able to buy once and use ongoing.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Awesome! Their products are great and the approach of buying it once and then being able to use it on all platforms is unbeatable. I started using their software on a Palm device over 10 years ago and there was no cost when I went to PocketPC and now to Android (and I use it on my Windows laptop as well) - it just keeps getting better. I've been able to buy additional translations and books with those savings. I can't say enough positive about this company. Thank you Laridian.
    Apr 25, 2015
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Thank you for making the purchased items available across several platforms. Providing sample text is very helpful. Please include screenshot of how it would look within the app as well.
    Apr 25, 2015