Laridian Reviews

Laridian Ratings and User Reviews. Laridian is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.
Laridian develops and markets Bible-related software for Windows CE and Palm devices. Products can be purchased and downloaded from its Web site.
Circle of Excellence - Laridian

2004 Winner

Recent Reviews for Laridian

• Dec 16, 2014
    A very responsive company providing excellent Bible software.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Laridian makes it easy to order and pay. I particularly like that you can download on any platform
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Sometimes I get confused how to add items to cart but I like it that when I just pay attention and read, it tells me clearly what to do.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great company with the best customer service I have ever experienced. Always above my expectations.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great products and especially as can be used in miltipple platforms
  • Dec 14, 2014
    PayPal option would be nice.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I like the idea of off-line software so I can use it with or without the need of an online connection. I like the product choices offered.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Great site. Recommend a bit more clarity on the right-side panel when selecting a product. Initially it does not appear to be the links to the products being shopped-for.
    Dec 17, 2014
    Great site for bible and Christian needs
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I have used this software since owning a Palm PDA in the 90's, migrating to other platforms has been very gratifying.
    Dec 17, 2014
    I filled out this survey once already!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I got an I pad and want to have same bible app on iPad that I have on my iPhone I have had to repurchase it I hope it can be synced with my current app on phone
  • Dec 14, 2014
    A very user friendly Bible software platform with regular updates and support services. It stands tall among the other and I have no hesitation in recommending this to others - if you us any BIble software at all, you miss much if you have never tried Laridian :)
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Always find good products and good prices.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Excellent products and service. I moved to PocketBible after several years of frustration with Logos and prefer PocketBible. I would like to see the Old Testament editions of the Ancient Christian Commentary available on Laridian.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I am thankful for their Bible software
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Great line of products with a fair policy of software usage. So glad to do business with Laridian!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Thanks for excellent software and a great website experience. PocketBible is one of my most used Apps!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I have used this site for many years and have been thoroughly satisfied. Thank you, Laridian for providing all this wonderful information electronically. Keep up the good work!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Great Bible study product!
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Very good company. In the past, when I had questions, the customer service was great. The products are wonderful and the ability to use them on different platforms helps when we change things. I like the fact that buy it once is available.
    Dec 16, 2014
    Over the years, I have found Laridian to be a great company to work with. In the rare instances where I needed customer support, it was easily available.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    It was a devotional download, and everything went without a hitch.