Laridian Reviews

01/22/2017
Laridian Ratings and User Reviews. Laridian is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 90 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.
Laridian develops and markets Bible-related software for Windows CE and Palm devices. Products can be purchased and downloaded from its Web site.
Circle of Excellence - Laridian

2004 Winner

Laridian Rating

More About Laridian

Recent Reviews for Laridian

• Jan 20, 2017
    You're a faithful friend; always liked your no nonsense customer policy.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Laridian stands by their customers and their products better than any other company I have dealt with. In the midst of ever changing technology they have kept up to date. Changes to my tech choices ( phone, tablet, computer ) do not void or interfere with my relationship with them or their products. I give Laridian and their products my highest recommendation.
    Jan 22, 2017
    Pocket Bible by Laridian is the best Bible software I have ever used. I will keep recommending it because it works across platforms and the customer service can not be beat.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I really like what I've seen so far but haven't had enough time in one sitting to learn everything about the Pocketbible/Laridian as of yet. (I remember more if I learn/read the info all together.) There is so much you can do with the Pocketbible app, it's great! I just need to take the time to learn everything about it. Thank you for all you do and I greatly appreciate that it's free (unless, of course, you order something extra.) I wouldn't have access to it otherwise. Thank you again.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Fantastic company, keep up the excellent work:-)
  • Jan 17, 2017
    A package that is getting better. Not yet my main Bible package but it has some good features
  • Jan 17, 2017
    One of the best! I appreciate being able to buy once and use on all my computers.
    Jan 21, 2017
  • Jan 12, 2017
    The apps are great and really appreciate the wide range of offerings
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I find the response to my inquiries very quickly dealt with and helpful.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I would like to be able to search the material I own, like I can search with my Logos software
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I really like your business model. I appreciate the fact that I can use the same software and books on different platforms/devices.
    Jan 13, 2017
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Laridian provides quality products for all platforms. I love the 'Buy It Once' policy in a world of changing platforms which meets their users individual and changing needs.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Jan 12, 2017
    Thanks for your continued good service.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    My husband LOVES this app -so I'm now trying it.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    I appreciate the app and resources.
    Jan 11, 2017
    Always a pleasure to purchase from a company that goes out of their way to give the best deal possible.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    I have enjoyed your software for years. The crossover between platforms rather than purchasing same book for different platforms is the way it should be done. i hope you continue to add titles/
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Some parts of the web site do not work quite right., on the download page listing options.
    Jan 4, 2017
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Jan 15, 2017
    Since the PocketBible has some Combos I have only recently purchased, I had wasted some Bucks I could have saved if I knew there were Combos of Bibles and Commetaries. I suggest Laridian offers the Combos right after the PocketBible's instalation or provide discount.
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Jan 12, 2017
    I really appreciate purchasing books from Laridian. So glad they are offered. I try to buy on sale. It works great, on my iPad in seconds.
  • Dec 20, 2016
    With lots of information to communicate, the ongoing effort to do so is evident, but it has been difficult for me to understand my options over the past year, until I looked at current presentation which is much improved. With what I have previously ordered versus upgrade options personalized to my account, my ability to make a decision was greatly increased.
    Jan 2, 2017