Late Model Restoration Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Late Model Restoration Reviews

03/28/2017
Late Model Restoration Ratings and User Reviews. Late Model Restoration is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 1116 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Late Model Restoration

2016 Platinum

Late Model Restoration Rating

More About Late Model Restoration

Recent Reviews for Late Model Restoration

• Mar 17, 2017
    Great company. Completes orders same day.
  • Mar 17, 2017
    Fast and easy. Better prices than AM and CJ by far and easy to look up products.
  • Mar 06, 2017
    Has the parts i need. Very helpful...
  • Mar 17, 2017
    Love your website! Well organized, user friendly and I can always find what I am looking for. I work for an automotive parts supplier and whenever I am unable to locate a specific part for my Mustang customers I recommend LMR.
    Great parts and Great Company
  • Mar 17, 2017
    Always impressed with LMR customer service - keeps me coming back vs. other online mustang parts sites.
  • Mar 08, 2017
    Mar 17, 2017
    Great work guys, love having one stop shopping for my fox. Keep it up!
  • Mar 10, 2017
    Mar 17, 2017
    Great company. I've bought many items from them over the years and plan on continuing to do so.
    LMR is great to order for my 93Gt keep up the great work guys customer 4 life
    Great!
    Simply put, AWESOME!!!
  • Mar 16, 2017
    excellent parts, excellent price, i love the free shipping, all the times you have good promos i love LMR!!
    n/a
  • Mar 16, 2017
    Great company. Good availability of parts at good pricing.
  • Mar 16, 2017
    love the selection and they always have the parts for all three of my mustangs.
  • Feb 28, 2017
    Mar 16, 2017
    The instructions for installing the new pulleys failed to note that in order to replace the water pump pulley one needs to remove the fan and fan housing, none of which was included in the installation instructions. While not a highly technical procedure it would have been nice to know this before purchasing.
  • Mar 16, 2017
    Good info on the site. Descriptions, comments etc.. Makes it easy to order, find the correct parts. I am in Canada and hate the exchange rate and the Canadian additional shipping charges.
  • Mar 02, 2017
    found some great part at the best price plus I got free shipping.
    Mar 16, 2017
  • Mar 16, 2017
    LMR is my place to buy parts for my 93 5.0. They always have what I need. Teacher discounts would be nice as me and my wife are on a fixed income. But I appreciate the fast free shipping.
  • Mar 16, 2017
    hi i have been dealing with LMR for over 5 years now and all of my dealing with them have been great to deal with and very helpfully with any of my problems thanks again late model restoration