Late Model Restoration Reviews

07/26/2016
Late Model Restoration Ratings and User Reviews. Late Model Restoration is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 509 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Late Model Restoration

2015 Platinum

Late Model Restoration Rating

More About Late Model Restoration

Recent Reviews for Late Model Restoration

• Jul 21, 2016
    Always great to deal with.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Has a very good selection of products. I hope they hold up to the sales information. I KNOW that the prices are very competitive because I have looked at similar sites.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Wheels are on back order until next week, due to ship out next Friday, hope it is true
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Love Late Model Restoration! I get my items faster since we are in the same state!
  • Jul 21, 2016
    the sales contact assigned to me while very attentive needed a little more knowledge on the fox mustang the rep did his or her best to answer my question and was quick to respond, just not with the info I needed to place the order I got the info I needed off another mustang venders site and placed the order with LMR
  • Jul 21, 2016
    You guys have a better selection on stuff and I can find things easier on your site for 1994 mustang cobra. I plan on ordering more stuff from you guys
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Last year I bought a kick down bushing and it just fell out so iordered another and I will use a different kind of clip.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Great site, very informative videos that I use all the time. I suggest you do more for those who visit and buy often...like me. I think it will help you sway people like me to only go to you instead of other sites I can use like local auto parts stores, Summit and California Mustang. Maybe give them free expedited shipments, or automatic discounts...maybe 10% regardless of the value of the purchase. Just some suggestions.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    I enjoy purchasing items for my 93 Ford Mustang from Late Model Restoration they always seem to have what I'm looing for..thanks again
  • Jul 19, 2016
    They sale good hard to find quality parts at a reasonable price for older Mustangs.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    I am very plased with the selection and price t LMR
  • Jul 19, 2016
    The online customer service folks are great! Friendly, personable and able to answer my questions including personal installations they have done on their Mustang's-very cool! Thanks-great customer services speaks volumes for LMR-how refreshing!
  • Jul 11, 2016
    Finding replacement parts for my Roush / Mustang is pretty hard to find. But with Latemodel Restoration, it's easy to find and order. Thank You....
    Jul 19, 2016
    LMR has the best staff, when it comes to customer service. I ordered the wrong type of brake light and had to return it for the proper one. It took about 2-mins to gey the R/A and order the right one. All I can say is AWESOME,Thank You...
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Jul 19, 2016
    LMR provides quite a number of items for my 2002 Ford Lightning. The headlights that I ordered were priced right and arrived on time, however, the fit of the lights were not as good as the OEM lights. There is about a 1/2" gap between the inside edge of the light and the grill. Thank you.
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Jul 19, 2016
    I like the Company and savings offered throughout the year. Yes they have free shipping or you can pay for expedited shipping. But they use UPS and both times I have ordered an exhaust system the package is pretty well trashed. The systems were useable but dented up due to the part suppliers packaging. They are very willing to help you by returning the systems. and or filling a claim with UPS. Both options are a hassle and delay It would be nice to have an alternate shipper that does a better job of handling shipments that are 40 pounds or more. Added packaging may help. All smaller orders the been well packed by LMR. Only issue was UPS delivering it across the street. Twice ! All this isn't LMP fault. They are very GOOD at getting your order shipped and communicating your order status.
  • Jul 8, 2016
    Jul 20, 2016
    Delivery is much faster than other suppliers I have used.
  • Jul 7, 2016
    They have all the hard to find mustang parts, stuff you cant even find in a salvage yard anymore, and if you do, their new price is cheaper than used body and interior parts. I've ordered 2 times in the past and received everything a day or two faster than i expected. Free shipping on fenders and larger parts is a welcomed surprise.
    Jul 21, 2016
    Great store
  • Jun 30, 2016
    Great place to sop Mustang!
    Jul 21, 2016
  • Jun 27, 2016
    Great pricing, thanks for the sponsorship on Mustang boards.
  • Jun 22, 2016
    Every experience that I have had with LMR has been awesome! They have everything that I will ever need for my 1989 GT Pony! I trust them 100% to guide me in the right direction in purchasing what I would need for my Pony! They are and always will be my Mustang PART`S SUPPLIER!
    Jul 20, 2016
    They are my mustang parts company! They are a awesome company for mustang restoration parts!