LatemodelRestoration.com Reviews

12/27/2014
LatemodelRestoration.com Ratings and User Reviews. LatemodelRestoration.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 375 reviews. Last rated on 12/27/2014.
Circle of Excellence - LatemodelRestoration.com

LatemodelRestoration.com Rating

More About LatemodelRestoration.com

Recent Reviews for LatemodelRestoration.com

• Dec 27, 2014
    Great easy Site!
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Couldn't be easier, too bad other sites aren't as good.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    The overall design and layout of the site makes navigating through it a breeze. I've never made a purchase on the internet with such ease. The reviews, videos, and descriptions of the products make it easy to know exactly what you are getting. I am sure that I will be visiting this site again in the near future. I appreciate the hard work and dedication presented by Latemodel restoration. 10/10 from me. Thanks again.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    The only place I will ever order from for my fox again!
  • Dec 24, 2014
    I wish there was faster shipping..would even pay more for overnight or 2 day shipping sometimes parts are needed fast
  • Dec 24, 2014
    Great site. Appreciate the video instructions. Keep up the good work.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    I love LateModel Restoration! Hurry up and get quarter window replacements for Fox Body Coupes!
  • Dec 22, 2014
    keep doin what ya doin big ballers
  • Dec 22, 2014
    One of the best sites I have used to buy parts for my mustang and my other vehicles. I highly recommend this site to others whenever they ask me where I purchased something from!!
    They Are the best in prices and very fast Shipping
    Dec 27, 2014
  • Dec 22, 2014
    was happy with my purchase, however I would recommend they give you details as to weather the part you purchase will have to be painted to match. I know Ford is pretty vague on paint color details. Still it would be helpful if I knew about the color. I could have ordered the paint the same time as the part I ordered.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I like the company and the products you have to offer.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Dec 26, 2014
    Fast on time delivery. Thank you. Product was just as expected
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Dec 23, 2014
    THE DOOR HINGE PIN & BUSHINGS FIT PERFECTLY IN MY 2001 MUSTANG.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Love the free shipping but more pictures and or move videos would be preferred on most products
    Dec 23, 2014
    came quick and on time but was not the correct part and came with no hardware and for the price I paid u would think it would have. will be returning.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I always have fun shopping here
    Dec 24, 2014
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I think it would be nice to know if fedex was over night or just a perferred shipping method. - Greg
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Dec 25, 2014
    Great communication before and after the sale. Great business to deal with. Thanks!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    i think this is a great site to buy parts
    Dec 24, 2014
    I still haven't received some parts,I was wondering how much longer it will take for the rest ?
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Was hoping to find side body moldings for the doors and fenders for the 1979 mustang cobra but couldn't find any for the doors. Also was looking for a turn signal lever, arm for the same car but you don't have them. Restoring a 1979 mustang and will be looking for parts from time to time. Your site helps.
    Dec 22, 2014