LatemodelRestoration.com Reviews

08/28/2014
LatemodelRestoration.com Ratings and User Reviews. LatemodelRestoration.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 431 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2014.
Circle of Excellence - LatemodelRestoration.com

2013 Platinum

LatemodelRestoration.com Rating

More About LatemodelRestoration.com

Recent Reviews for LatemodelRestoration.com

• Aug 28, 2014
    trim nuts 4 for 9.99
  • Aug 28, 2014
    prices seem to be very competitive
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I like LatemodelRestoration.com because of the selection of mustand parts and accessories. Biggest selling point for me is that they are located in Texas.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Latemodel resto has the best selection, and prices on the internet, hands down. In the past, if I had a question about any product, my questions were answered quickly and with professional knowledge. FREE shipping is great too!
  • Aug 27, 2014
    After comparing product quality, purchase price and shipping costs at over a dozen vendors, I felt that "LatemodelRestoration" was the best choice for the parts I needed. So far so good ! However, I won't be able to declare my " full satisfaction" until I receive my order.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Best company I have ever dealt with online.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Always a good experience with you guys plan on ordering more in the future. I have done alot of work to the motor of my car and plan on ordering the turbo kit for it next year and doing the interior of the car also.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    was easy and quick to fined what I needed check out was qucik and easy too
    Liked your installation video
  • Aug 26, 2014
    When ordering say a , water pump...have a "bundle " items tab for other items that go with it.I would like to have known spring ratings, had to hunt around on the net to find it. Some of us just want a little more information, than the usual bs. Helps in decisions. I do like Jmacs videos. He is way better than the cable tv show host for other shows! He needs to start a podcast on stuff.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    LMR seems to have what I'm looking for. Although 1 item is on back order.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    great online store, fast shipping fair prices and they have stood behind their product with great customer service.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Suggestion: Allow more than one coupon code to be entered at checkout, if both coupons apply to an order. Also, just driver or passenger side door to body weatherstripping should be sold separately, in addition to the kit containing both as I only needed the passenger side.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    great knowlegable company to do business with. have for many years.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Alwaya a pleasure t do business with.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Good site, easy order and billing. I told my buds that have old school mustangs and new ones too check out your page. good work guys and thanks Snowman
  • Aug 25, 2014
    excellent products. Only problem I experienced was when I entered my code for a free t-shirt I was denied because I had not ordered $100.00 worth of parts even though my purchase was for $230.00
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I will be more detailed after product arrives, but the purchase was easy and quick.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    A true asset for 5.0 enthusiasts, and convenient to the southeast.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I Wish late model carried body parts, like doors lightweight fiber or steel , just the skin. I m well satisfied with the parts availability otherwise . Thank you just for being there.