Late Model Restoration Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Late Model Restoration Reviews

04/25/2017
Late Model Restoration Ratings and User Reviews. Late Model Restoration is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 993 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Late Model Restoration

2016 Platinum

Late Model Restoration Rating

More About Late Model Restoration

Recent Reviews for Late Model Restoration

• Apr 04, 2017
    I have alway enjoyed looking and shopping on LMR. Everything is so laid out and they are helpful with suggestions and knowledge.
    Apr 13, 2017
    Great company to deal with!!!!!!
  • Mar 26, 2017
    Apr 13, 2017
    I received 2 lefts instead of a left and a right, they told me before they send the correct part they need to find out who's fault it was first. Well the this was not my fault so they should have taken care of there first time customer and blame who ever afterwards
  • Mar 24, 2017
    This is the easiest company to order from and the videos are the best to follow. The prices are very affordable!
    Apr 12, 2017
  • Mar 30, 2017
    Everything that I need for my 93 Fox body is here on this site and ships fast. The prices are always on point in comparison. I can restore and mod all in one stop! Awesome.
    Apr 11, 2017
    I can build my car from top to bottom with LMR!!!!
  • Apr 02, 2017
    I have been very pleased with the quality and the time it takes to get the product, I will continue to buy my Mustang parts from LMR thank you.
  • Apr 02, 2017
    the website is easy to navigate and no pop up ads. I can find what i'm looking for and read the reviews that people write. the reviews play a major part in my decision if i want to get the part i need. just wish LMR would follow up in the reviews when there is a negative comment . i like the sales that they have and i get notified by email and checking out is a breeze.
  • Apr 04, 2017
    you'll are great when it come to finding the right parts that I need for my 92 mustang.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    Everything is pretty simple ad straight forward and easy to navigate
    Apr 10, 2017
    Lmr carries just about everything a person will need for their car...items ship fairly quick
  • Mar 18, 2017
    Great site for late model ford parts
    Apr 10, 2017
    I received a set of incorrect springs so I figured LMR would be quick to correct my issue, well its been 4 days since I shipped out the incorrect set of springs back to LMR following all instructions from customer service quickly and promptly. I was told that as soon as I shipped the return set of springs and they saw movement that they would release the correct set. That hasn't happened. I placed my original order 10 days ago by todays standards of online shopping its far too long. Very disappointing coming form the company with "the best customer service"
  • Mar 31, 2017
    Fast,, complete, on time.. the best!
    Apr 10, 2017
    Faster delivery than I EXPECTED!
  • Mar 26, 2017
    Awesome
  • Mar 17, 2017
    Apr 09, 2017
    1 item was defective but issue was promply taken care of by service rep and replacement item was sent. ( Defect is not du to LMR. Item was still sealed in package from factory).
  • Apr 02, 2017
    Great site! I was able to type in the search bar and find exactly what I needed. Checkout was very easy,made for a great shopping experience!
  • Mar 23, 2017
    Best site for the price on Mustang.
    Apr 08, 2017
    Got exactly what I ordered.
  • Mar 23, 2017
    Apr 08, 2017
    The wrong color was sent and it took 2 days of sending pictures before they believed me that I had received the wrong color then it took another several days before a new one was sent out and I had to keep calling them. It was very disappointing
  • Apr 01, 2017
    LMR is one of the only places you can find genuine Ford parts, as well as hardware for Ford products. They ship fast and are reasonably priced, the only reason to shop anywhere else is product availability!
  • Mar 10, 2017
    Apr 08, 2017
    I recently made a purchase and being from Canada, I realized that because of Visa, that my purchase had to be shipped to my billing address. I live 1/2hr away from a U.S. border. This made my purchase much more expensive as from prior purchases I was able to ship to an alternate U.S. address. In the future I will have to reconsider making purchases from LMR if I can find a supplier willing to ship to an alternate address. I was told that I can use Pay Pal but I had a very bad experience with them. So that is not an option. Thanks for letting me insert my rant/vent
  • Mar 30, 2017
    Apr 08, 2017
    The headlight fog light repair kit didn't fix the fog lights but did fix my low beam lights
  • Mar 16, 2017
    Great company to do business, fast shipping, good prices
    Apr 08, 2017
    Lack of status update between order receipt & shipping was disappointing. Was hoping item in stock when I made the order. I received no information from LMR that order was back ordered from Maximum Motorsports. Back order status should have given to me within two days of order receipt, but wasn't. Three weeks with no status update concerning this order was way too long. I had option to purchase this $450 order direct from Maximum Motorsports since sale price was the same. But I went with LMR because of previous quick delivery experiences. Maybe next time I will buy direct from Maximum Motorsports; LMR keeping me in the dark for 3 weeks before finally shipping the order has tainted LMR's customer service & professionalism in my eyes.