LatemodelRestoration.com Reviews

07/28/2014
LatemodelRestoration.com Ratings and User Reviews. LatemodelRestoration.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 659 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - LatemodelRestoration.com

2013 Platinum

LatemodelRestoration.com Rating

More About LatemodelRestoration.com

Recent Reviews for LatemodelRestoration.com

• Jun 17, 2014
    Great company, will do business with them again!
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Quick and easy shopping! You know you're getting a great product for a decent price.
    They are swell.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Always a GREAT experience ordering from Late Model Restoration! Thanks again for the resource to keep my 01 GT kicking!
    Like your website
  • Jun 16, 2014
    I'm not very computer literate so iv maid some mistakes with my ordering. they forgave me and helped me find the rite products. and they have great amounts of good information, I also love the you tube installation videos. I love and intend to restore my Fox body and i hope to use Latemodel Restoration for all my product needs. Eddie Vasquez, Sapulpa Oklahoma.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Excellent selection, seems to be high quality replacement parts. Also had an excellent customer service interaction on my last order (Thanks Jay) that will keep me as a repeat/long term customer.
  • Jun 14, 2014
    really thought that if you guys didn't have it I was S>O>L, you are my go to nana-na-nana look what I got that you dont guys. but a quick search and ordering from 2 more sites I got my dome and maplight which were in stock at the other 2 online stores.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Great store/site they have a lot of what I am looking for.
  • Jun 8, 2014
    I have not received my item yet but hope it arrives as described.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    Over great experience, waiting on the goodies!
    Jun 18, 2014
    So far so good
    Jun 17, 2014
    Great service beginning to end.
    Jun 16, 2014
    Shpping a bit pricy but at least no charge at the door...might be the fault of f...n quebec. Great overall and will buy againt
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Great company to buy anything for your mustang that you may need at a great price!
    Jun 17, 2014
    great company to buy mustangs parts
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Restoration parts for this order were clearly marked as to make, model, special requirements. Easy to buy and no shipping! Hope these parts are NOT Chinese junk..............If so, I'll have to reconsider my source for parts.FYI: I would rather buy American and pay more than to subsidize foreign, especially Chinese, products.
    Jun 16, 2014
    The two products, a speedometer cable and speed sensor, were delivered in a timely manner and appeared of good quality. However, the speed sensor did not quite fit the sensor opening in the transmission, had to be sanded heavily, but is now in place. Now, will it have to be destroyed in order to remove it for whatever reason?The other question: Are these Chinese products of inferior quality, and manufactured there because of the shortsightedness of American CEOs in keeping money and jobs in the USA?NO country of origin was on the package. If the product wasn't needed at precisely that time, this purchase would have been deferred for USA made OEM parts, regardless of the price!
  • Jun 5, 2014
    It offered car parts I needed
    Jun 16, 2014
    Information given Part ordered was only available in Black but could be painted. Delivery was received on time. Had the part painted began the installation found part was not fo a 2000 Mustang. Switch cutouts were completly different. Since I painted the prouct I gave contacting you . I order the part from Ford dealership and received the correct part which had the correct color Biege.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Jun 16, 2014
    part worked.....was not exact match
  • Jun 1, 2014
    I like that they have a lot f the restoration items that I need to get my Mustang looking good again.
    Jun 14, 2014
    I have purchased many items off of Late model restoration and will always use them first when making purchases for my Fox body restoration.
  • May 30, 2014
    For some reason I was unable to register as a new client upon checkout.
    Jun 14, 2014
    Ordered on line, and had it on the car within six days. Great product at a good price, what more can you expect.