LatemodelRestoration.com Reviews

06/29/2015
LatemodelRestoration.com Ratings and User Reviews. LatemodelRestoration.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 562 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - LatemodelRestoration.com

LatemodelRestoration.com Rating

More About LatemodelRestoration.com

Recent Reviews for LatemodelRestoration.com

• Jun 24, 2015
    site was easy to use and had all the items I was looking for where other sites did not. free shipping was a great attraction as well
  • Jun 24, 2015
    being this is my first time buying from here we will have to see how quick I get my part-thank you
  • Jun 24, 2015
    the web page had select model and V6 was the choice, but I have a v6 convertible and I think convertible way more .
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Competitive prices. Good website. Quality parts. Could have wider selection of parts for 1999 Svt Cobra (I realize not a lot of these were sold).
  • Jun 23, 2015
    It's really tough to find parts for my 1987 Merkur XR4Ti. But knowing a lot of the parts from Mustangs fit, this site has been an undeniable asset is getting my vehicle back on the road. Can't wait to share some photos. Thank you kindly everyone!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    lately more and more items are not available and not returnable,for this reason i will be looking at other vendors first. I was a very good customer in the past ,but i am losing my patients with them.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Would like more installation videos and a wider selection of goods especially interior 2009 two tone leather seats
    Better prices than Ford
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Free shipping is the reason I purchased from Latemodel Restoration. Ship ripoff from the "others"!!!
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Best Mustang Website around for ordering parts and helpful information on installation.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Shipping is 5 days for me here in CT. but its free so I guess I cant complain too much! I would prefer 2 or 3 days. Late Model Resto' website is bar none the most easy to navigate and consider if the item is really what I am looking for. The objective reviews are priceless. A lot of the other sites are so complicated to navigate and see if the part is actually the model /year you are looking for. One negative is sometimes I Have to go to Summit to find Strange products, Late Model does not carry Strange products. Customer Service is exceptional!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    the few times I have orded parts for my Mustang Coupe I have been more than pleased with the order experience and the parts I recieved. Thank you!
    Jun 23, 2015
    Love your whole business! wish i had a free 250 shopping spree for my project a1986 Mustang gt Vert to get it looking like your companies inventory could make it look. Best wishes guys and Thanks..............Andre
    i
    Jun 23, 2015
    I called an other parts co and they were a little cheaper. I went with lmr because of the way I was treated on the phone.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Latemodel Restoration has been by far the best and most friendly place to order parts for my mustangs. I cam completely satisfied with the customer service. I will be a long term customer. Thank you guys so much for being so helpful.
    Jun 23, 2015
    The price was wonderful. The shipping was extremely fast. Everything that I have ever ordered was better than my expectations. Customer service is always so helpful, if they don't know the answer off hand, they always figure it out for me and let me know as soon as they find out. I will definitely be shopping here for all my future needs for my little foxbody. Thank you guys so much for all the great support. Keep up the awesome work.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    everything was as advertised and fit perfectly on my '88 convertable.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    LOVE THE SITE BOUGHT MY 2015 MUSTANG GT, AND LOVE THE ADD ONES IM DOING THROUGH YALL
    Jun 24, 2015
    GOOD DELIVERY TIME. EASY TO ORDER..GOOD PROCESS
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    I love the no hassel fast shipping!
  • Mar 12, 2015
    great company easy ordering.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Jun 22, 2015
    Great products and fast delivery