Laura Mercier Reviews

07/23/2014
Laura Mercier Ratings and User Reviews. Laura Mercier is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 341 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.

Laura Mercier Rating

More About Laura Mercier

Recent Reviews for Laura Mercier

• Jul 23, 2014
    I am very excited to receive the product I ordered as well as the two free samples! I have ordered from chanel.com, they say they send samples, but they do not. Samples are the best marketing tool a makeup company can utilize!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Laura Mercier has the best makeup sponges on the market. The site is easy to navigate. The prices of some of the products I would like to try are out of my price range so I try to order my favorite sponges when they have a sale or promotion going on.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    while i love Laura Mercier products, your website leaves a lot to be desired. it's hard to click on a specific item because the cursor moves around a lot, and often clicks on the item above or below what i'm looking for. your dropdowns from the home page don't sit still long enough to click on a specific item, so i have to resort to the "search" box -- provided i know the name of what i'm looking for. also, THE WEBSITE CONTAINS TYPOS
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Fabulous, quality products. Excellent website. Wish I could afford more.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I love Laura Mercier products. My last order was lost by Fed Ex smart post. I called to follow up on the delivery and they were very accomodating and overnighted a new shipment to me.
    Elegant and easy experience
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I have had makeup from Laura Mercier before and I really liked it...
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Very satisfied with the LM products that I use. Good online customer service (better than their in-store service!) However, online customer service still not on the level of Bobbi Brown or Chantecaille. I no longer use BBrown products but I must say their online customer service is excellent.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Love her products. However, disappointed in the Friends & Family event. Other cosmetic companies offer 20% off on any purchase & free shipping with $25 purchase.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I was introduced to LM at a Sephora makeover. I love the TM in Nude, it's perfect! And I'm ordering the oil-free primer and high coverage concealer. I hope to be just as happy!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    wonderful eyebrow pencils. I usually buy the eyebrow pencil from City Chemist, but they said that it is being reformulated and will not arrive in store for another month. Very disappointing. That is why I bought the pencil online. And it was a very satisfying experience. Very good price, especially since I will receive two free samples with the order plus free shipping.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    tried to get mascara from my local Nordstrom. was promised order after big promotion they had. but then never delivered. pretty discouraging so ordering off line. the laura mercier counters in the Kansas area are useless. like to trap you with offers but then can't deliver the product. not sure if that is a store problem or laura mercier problem
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I like the foundation product very much. I am 78 years old and this foundation gives me a fresh glow to my skin. Thanks.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I liked the sample product I tried that's why I ordered her products on I can't wait to try them thank you!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I am extremely happy with Laura Mercier products and will continue purchasing them. There is no reason to go elsewhere.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I've always used this line and am sad to see that the stores (like Nordstrom or Sephora where I always purchased before) have really downsized the selection available. I'm happy I can purchase from the entire line online plus receive free shipping and samples.
    Jul 23, 2014
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    the product I ordered had leaked a little.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Love their products. Especially the fragrances!!
    Jul 23, 2014
    You are out of stock of the trio collection of the gourmand fragrance. Which I would like
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    very pleased with the tinted moisturizer. I return the pressed powder because the color i order was a little bit too light for me, but I'm sure the product it self is good. I exchanged for another product.
  • Jul 10, 2014