Laura Mercier Reviews

09/02/2014
Laura Mercier Ratings and User Reviews. Laura Mercier is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 314 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.

Laura Mercier Rating

More About Laura Mercier

Recent Reviews for Laura Mercier

• Sep 1, 2014
    i wish you could make the dry oil body mist spray in the coconut almond flavor ! ( the same as the new verbena infusion dry oil body mist). it is amazing !
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I have been using her products since the makeup artist at my daughter's wedding used them. My daughter and I have been using them ever since! Everything I use is very high quality, and I enjoy trying some of the new ones as well.
    Great prices and promotions
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Laura is a good company and one that has integrity
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Love the products...I have been using them for 12 years.
    None at this time.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Pls quit running out of products!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I like the free sample options and i am looking forward to trying Laura Mercier creme eye pencil and mascara!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Why are you discontinuing the oil free foundation. It is the one thing that I continue to buy.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I had trouble ordering Aug 21st 2-3 times as webstie could not confirm my email address. I guess this is good as it protects my identity, but it was very difficult to place the order and I finally was able to place it today, Aug 29th. My sister is undergoing treatment for ovarian cancer and I had hoped to wear the bracelet when I visited with her on Aug 24=26. I am still looking forward to being able to help in any way I can and look forward to receiving my bracelet and samples.
    don't know yet , have to get merchandise 1st, ty
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Great product. I love the fragrance.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I am disturbed that the prices went up. I am disturbed that Laura Mercier did not email me BEFORE increasing their prices so I could take the opportunity to stock-up my supply before the prices increased! Also, when the customer is given a choice of 2 samples, there is no way to get 2 of the same sample. I wanted 2 of the sample primers but was not given the opportunity to do so.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I love these products... Este Laura is the only make up company that comes close
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Disapointed that one item was out of stock already
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Your Laura Mercier mascara is the best ever. My daughter suggested I try it and I love it. It makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer which is the look I am going for.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Never have my eye liner pencil in stock- Brown Copper
    Aug 30, 2014
    Product- Copper brown eye pencil - Kohl- always out of stock. Still waiting to see when it will appear again
  • Aug 19, 2014
    The shopping card did not have the color selection of the tinted moisturizer that I bought and I had to go back several times to make sure the color selection was correct. Then I had to put in some information again. Very frustrating.
    Aug 29, 2014
    My biggest complaint is on the review order before completion of the order was the fact the color of the moisturizer was not indicated. I had to go back several times to check the color which meant that I had to start over the entire process of the order. This is the second time that I have been asked to do a survey. I am not a fan of FEDEX Smart Post as it delays delivery of orders. I will never order on line again. SECOND SURVEY COMPLETED.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I have ordered several times in the past and have an account. With this order, your website did not recognize my account info...my regular password did not work. When you emailed me an alternate password, that did not work either. So I had to order as a guest.
    Aug 29, 2014
    I have been using the same lipstick for over 5 years (Amaretto)...please don't discontinue it!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Product quality is amazing. Love the GWP's.
    Sep 1, 2014