Lavera.com Reviews

09/20/2014
Lavera.com Ratings and User Reviews. Lavera.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 45 reviews. Last rated on 09/06/2014.

Lavera.com Rating

More About Lavera.com

Recent Reviews for Lavera.com

• Sep 6, 2014
    Love that you make organic products for consumers to choose and not nasty chemicals in a tube!!
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I have been using Lavera cosmetics for a number of years and i absolutely love the quality and selection. Online shopping is my only option in continuing to use Lavera products as there are very few stores in Canada who carry the line. I am so grateful to be able to order online. This metod of shopping is easy and i love that they show the coulours so I can get a good idea of what they look like before I make my choice. The website is easy to use amd navigate to find exactly what I am looking for. I opted for the fed-ex shipping method as the US Postal seemed a bit daunting in potentially charging excess fees,etc. It would be nice to receive a bit more information on that and an idea of how mucht he charges could be then the consumer could make the appropriate decision for them.
    Sep 19, 2014
    Lavera products are no longer sold in Alberta, Canada (or anywhere that is close to where I live). I appreciate the discounts as I place one or two large orders per year and it helps with shipping costs. I have been using Lavera products for at least 6 six years and I will never use anything else. Thanks Lavera!!!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Sep 13, 2014
    Very happy ! Have Been using lavera products for very long time .
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I like it that Lavera.com has facilities for international shipping as an added option. Glad to enjoy free shipping within the U.S.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    The web site was not stable. Lost my information including my credit card data in the first submission.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I only buy the foundation and usually have a hard time finding the one I need. It is not clear what the numbers and coloring mean in conjunction with what is actually on the bottle. It usually takes me around 3 minutes to figure out if i have the right one. Other than that, the ordering experience is fine.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I would love to see a product like an illuminser, or the liquid liner in a pen form instead (similar to the max factor precise pen). I think using a green background rather than pink would also give a more natural feel to their products.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I have enjoyed Lavera products for years. When I found my skin, with age, was becoming drier and more sensitive (just like my mom's) I was very happy to find the Sensitiv and Neutral lines of products. I hope you will include more of these products on this site and make them available to us in the US. Thank you! And thank you for the sitewide discount!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    fI've been using Lavera Self tanning Lotion all summer and like the smell and moisturizer in the product...skin has a nautural looking tan.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Sep 4, 2014
    Love this foundation.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Sep 17, 2014
    This is first time I've tried Lavera and I love the foundation. It covers beautifully and looks very natural.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Your products have saved my skin. Thank you.
    Sep 1, 2014
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Just a great natural product.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I love your natural products that I can't seem to find anywhere else.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    this is a clean product (Lavera Beauty Balm)and dependable.
    Aug 27, 2014
    this product costs too much but I like consistently so I pay the price.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Appealing, affordable products that I am not allergic to---and I am allergic to many cosmetic ingredients! Very happy with their line. My mom loves the skin lotions and hand lotions. I also used to buy their mascara in dark blue, but they don't make it anymore in that color, so I've had to buy elsewhere (went to Sephora and found an imported dark blue mascara; I wish I could still buy Lavera's). I think I had been buying that mascara from Lavera since the late 90s, when I was working in Westport, CT, and found it at a "Health Food" store.
    Aug 29, 2014
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    Very dissatisfied with eyeliner I received. It was very expensive and half the size than the eyeliner I ordered in the past from other Lavera vendors. Will not order from this vendor in future if this is not resolved.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I have been a satisfied Lavera customer for several years. Recently, I have purchased products in-store rather than on-line, hence no orders in last 6-months from on-line Lavera.
    Sep 1, 2014
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I'm excited about the eye liner and a bit worried about the liquid foundation. it would be a great tool if lavera.com designs a brief survey tool that would help new customers that a) are new in buying make up (or have had not very nice previous experiences) or b) do not have a chance to get contact on the product (since you don't have a retailer in puerto rico), to choose the best one.
    Aug 25, 2014
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I was disappointed that I would have to deal with the "sister" website to get the 3 free samples. I don't want to go through an entire shopping/checkout system just to get the free samples that just used to be a click away. Also I was told that my account info was "invalid" but it never told me why. (I just went ahead as if I didn't have an account and will do so for future orders.)
    Aug 25, 2014
    I love the Lavera products. I don't understand why I have to go and sign in at a separate website to get the free samples my $$$$ Lavera order entitles me to. Can't the system be that everything can be done from one site or the other? I have found the free samples VERY useful for determining future Lavera products. Thank you.