Lax.com Reviews

08/02/2015
Lax.com Ratings and User Reviews. Lax.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 295 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2015.

Lax.com Rating

More About Lax.com

Recent Reviews for Lax.com

• Jul 31, 2015
    i like it!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    It says free shipping when shopping, then charges for shipping at checkout! I will be calling to get my free shipping
    easy to shop
  • Jul 30, 2015
    My boys just started playing Lacrosse last year and its all they ever do now. We love buying from lax.com becasue they always have exactly what we are looking for every time and we get our items quickly.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Great service and a huge variety of great products ranging from shafts to string supplies. They have everything you need for the upcoming season, i recommend that you check them out.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I love lax .com you guys offer great deals keep doing what your doing
  • Jul 28, 2015
    it is a terrible website but it was the only one with the bucket hat so i had to but it from here. and your gift cards dont work
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I coach boys lax and have sent many of my players to you! I have never heard a single negative comment! I will continue to give you my business and refer other to you as well!! I am also starting a non profit 501(c)3 soon and will be looking for your help in the future! Thank you for all you do! Ilovelax! ONE LOVE
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Great site overall. You get the gear and you get news on what's going on in the lacrosse world.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    The coupon for 15% off order and free shipping is very useful! The variety of the products and amount of products makes finding items you're looking for easy and relieving. The prices assigned to products compared to prices in other retail stores is amazing and I got a product usually $120 at $75! Overall, this is a great site I'd recommend to any lacrosse player or enthusiast.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Checking out using Paypal does not work. Please check and test your API to ensure it works if you provide that payment option.
    My promo code didnt work: FREE15 Please fix
  • Jul 24, 2015
    It is good but please add military discount
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    I wanted the 6pk of the crew socks I ordered. I still want them but they are not available yet. However, they are suppose to be "coming' and I wish to know if my 60 reward code will be eligible when that package is available.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Make it possible to use lax points on any order. (IE) If you have an order of 100.00 and you have 400 lax points. Let people put their lax points toward that purchases.
    Jul 30, 2015
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Nice customer service. Prompt at getting back to me via email - thank you.
    Aug 2, 2015
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Aug 1, 2015
    Great experience great price....perfect job stringing Lax head.....Keep up the excellent work.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Great website to buy the best lacrosse gear
    Jul 28, 2015
    It wasn't lax.com fault it was the USPS services fault. Please switch to ups or fedex because the USPS service take forever to get a package that are prority mail. Package was supposed to arrive on Wednesday and it arrive on Saturday that week
  • Jul 17, 2015
    The paypal link is always a pain. i click it and it doesn't seem to go right through to paypal. then "payment failed" result. would help to make paypal checkout easier
    Jul 30, 2015
    Need better sizing information on the apparel on the website. Most products have little or no sizing info to go on. I purchased, what I thought to be, a youth L tee. Turned out to be a men's large. Kept the shirt and my husband will wear, but wish there was better product info about sizing.
  • Jul 16, 2015