LD Products Reviews

08/19/2014
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2596 reviews. Last rated on 08/13/2014.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2012 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Aug 13, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    we will see how the 901 xl fairs.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Few problems with orders or products. Had 2 or 3 bad cartridges one time and the situation was resolved expeditiously. Company showed great concern in resolving issue.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    LD ink cartridges with a chip are very dependable and reasonable. The delivery time is very fast, 1-4 days.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I am not ready to use the ink cartidges ordered early. But I belive they will work great and I'll be satisfied. I will ket you know in near future
    They are great. Very satisfied
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I have been ordering from LD for a few years and have never had a problem with this company, either product, price, shipping or time delivery.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I emailed a note to you commenting on the product and delivery service I received. It was on time and nice price.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Nice price, excellent product. I advice it to a lot of my friends, and they are very thankful for me for this.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I have found LD Products to be fairly priced and quickly delivered.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Economica. Good value for money.
    Aug 19, 2014
    At checkout it said priority mail shipping (2-3 days) instead shipped first class and took a week!
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Was satisfied with the ease of finding and ordering what I needed at a reasonable price. No problems at all, not like some merchants that are on the web.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Would like an email address for support as I have trouble with phone reception.Product kind of works ok, but printer doesnt get along with it.Price and delivery time was good.
    Aug 19, 2014
    very nice color,i was specting a low grade quality but wasn't
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Always a pleasure to business LD. Their products are always first rate and when ever I have had to speak to customer service, they were quick, expedient and wonderful to deal with!Thanks!!!
    Aug 19, 2014
    Didn't realize you had office supplies too! Need to check that out. :-)
    Aug 19, 2014
    Outstanding product. Been using LD products for years. Recommend them to all my friends. Recently one of my wife's cartridges ran out of ink. She wanted me to get a new HP cartridge for her. The print quality was poor. I ordered her replacement cartridges from LD. Her printer now prints great. Thanks LD. BTW-up to now the only complaint I had about LD remanufactured ink cartridges was that they would not allow the ink level to be displayed. Well, I recently upgraded my PC to Windows 8 and the ink levels display. Thanks LD. Count me as an extremely satisfied and returning customer.
    LD is a trusted name
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I have been exceptionally satisfied with every order and I've beenpurchasing the products from LD for three years
    Excellent service and products
    Aug 19, 2014
    I meant to hit Wonderful for all the lines in the last question.
    Aug 19, 2014
    This is my third order and they have all been great. Very quick and accurate turnaround.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Great service, keep up the good work.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Always, always count on LD for ink
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I have used LD products before, with no problem. This time, however, two of the cartridges produced light, streaky prints.