LD Products Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LD Products Reviews

10/21/2017
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2234 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2017.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2016 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

good price,good company
  • Oct 12, 2017
    Oct 21, 2017
    I was sent a replacement color HP 78 and it was just like the first one wouldn't work . I hate to ask for another replacement I have used refill ink lots of times and never had a problem with it .my printer is in good shape and hasn't been out of ink but a couple of weeks,so I dont know what to do .
  • Oct 21, 2017
    It has been several years since I used your company, but I remember how easy it was too use. And I was very happy with the quality, so when I needed ink for my new printer after purchasing it once at a retail store, I decided to try you again, and was very happy to see you were still around. Thank You for a better choice.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    On the previous order, we got the 2 correct Toner Cartridges, but did not receive the drum we purchased. We did receive a 53X instead. When we have the time, we want to drive to a local LD outlet and make an exchange of the 53X for either money or the drum we paid for.For now, I am just buying the drum I need and hoping it arrives.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I have recommended LD to a number of oeople.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I was slightly hesitant to order, again, as sometimes the cartridges have not worked. I hope that will not be the case this time.
  • Oct 08, 2017
    GOOD PRODUCT, GOOD PRICE AND SERVICE
    First class 100% of time
  • Oct 21, 2017
    Excellent HP style ink cartridges that work well in my HP printer.
  • Oct 07, 2017
    great products no leaks well packaged
    Oct 21, 2017
    Great company. Very satisfied with their products. I order online only.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Oct 21, 2017
    Product (ink cartridge) seems to be working fine.John cope
  • Oct 12, 2017
    Super affordable and very good quality.
  • Oct 10, 2017
    Good products
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I was delighted with the ease of the ordering and will see if I do get the item as quickly as stated. Sorry I did not get a coupon. . .
  • Oct 15, 2017
    Good product. Excellent customer service.
  • Oct 05, 2017
    Great value, have used your products before, will continue to as long as they perform like name brand
  • Oct 21, 2017
    On the opening page it was advertised "Spend over $70.00 get free shipping and 10% off". At the checkout I filled in the apply coupon space "10OFFLD", and I got nothing off and definitely no free shipping. Never do to Hawaii, so no problem, but what happen to my 10% off ?
  • Oct 20, 2017
    I have been spending a lot of money on the HP products. LD products are much cheaper and good.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    I was looking for an economical way to replace ink supplies. Being semi-retired clergy usual costs grew prohibitive. Thanks LD. Quality at a reasonable price.
  • Oct 11, 2017
    I recently had a failure of a black in cartridge when only half consumed. Your representative suggested installing a new one (which I had on hand). Problem solved. She immediately responded by arranging to send me a complimentary replacement. THAT's service - and yet another reason why I have been your customer for many years.
    Oct 20, 2017
  • Oct 20, 2017
    require more cleaning of my printer, print head