LD Products Reviews

07/30/2014
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2623 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2012 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Jul 30, 2014
    I have been using your remanufactured ink for sometime now and can't tell the difference between HP and yours
    good deal work fine
  • Jul 30, 2014
    INK CARTRIDGES ORDERED SEVERWAL YEARs AGO LEAKED BUT THE PROBLEM SEEMS TOS HAVE BEEN WORKED OUT ON THE LAST FEW ORDERS.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    The ink cartridges I buy from LD perform as well as those made by the manufacturer and are significantly less costly. I have never had a malfunction or failure to perform from any of them. I will continue to purchase from LD as long as I need these products.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    good reliable products. great company. good return policy
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Orders always on time and as expected.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Good products, and good pricing
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Well; I was looking for a new printer that will take "MAGNET PHOTO SHEETS", when I came across this site. I need magnet sheets so I click on it and order the 20 sheets of magnets for my projects. Do you sale "PRINTERS" that will take "MAGNETS SHEETS?" This is my 1st time ordering and I was in press with the price. "THANK YOU!!!"
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I have always been very satisfied with the whole ordering experience at LD Products.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Has a pretty good discount.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I've only ordered once before from your business. My printer cartridge arrived in short order, and I am using it now. It works fine. I just ordered another through your service, so that I'll have a standby when the present one is used up. So far, I'm satisfied with your service and price. Also, it was easy to use your website, which counts for a lot with me.
    Jul 30, 2014
    I ordered a bulb. I got a call to see if I wanted to upgrade. That communication took two days that delayed shipment.
    Jul 30, 2014
    ALWAYS AS GOOD AS I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE.
    Jul 30, 2014
    worked as advertised and using the product already
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Great! Great! Great!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    the website was easy to navigate
    Jul 30, 2014
    I just received the product so I do not know how good or bad it is.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I purchased a TN 450 toner cartridge, and it is too light printing after only a few hundred pages
    Jul 30, 2014
    Cartridges arrived a bit earlier than expected, were appropriate for my printer and have good quality.
    good price, dependable product
    reasonable prices quality products
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    I have purchased ink from LD Products previously, and every time I have received my purchase the next day, no matter how late I place the order. When my old printer broke and I bought a different brand, they gladly received my unopened ink back. The quality of the product is same as new. They are awesome!!