LD Products Reviews

08/31/2015
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2702 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Aug 30, 2015
    good product. when i've had a problem, replacement has been quick and without hesitation
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I took advantage of 15% discount and free shipping.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I like your product. Saves me money.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    The price for ink is very good and I have not had any problems using the cartridges in my printer.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    HP C5280 did not like remfg cartridges. I tried the fix you all suggested; didn't work. I entered another version of same printer [5] worked for a while. Now I am trying new cartridges.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I've been an in-store & online customer for over 10-years; doing business with them at three progressively larger facilities. Only had problems with two printer cartridges -- they were replaced quickly at no charge.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I am very pleased with the website, its products and pricing. The extra dicounts and free shipping are wonderful. I tell everyone about your site. Thank you for quality items.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Great prices. Love no shipping if willing to wait a few extra days. Have used for my canon pixima and loved. Hope it works for my HP Officejet Pro 8610. Very pleased with this company thus far!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Better than other equivalent ink cartridges.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I go through a lot of ink so to find it at a good price is a great help
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I was a little skeptical at first but thought I would try the product. I was pleasantly surprised that the product lasted just as long as the original Canon ink and that there were no problems with handling or inserting the cartridges. I like the way the product performs and it is a whole lot cheaper. Thank you.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Virtually 100 percent of all products that I have ordered from LD Products have lived up to my expectations. Anytime, the subject of office supplies come up, whether it's business or personal, I always recommend this company. Unless it's an extreme emergency, I routinely forego using local merchants or other online companies carrying the products I require and instead turn to LD to fulfill my needs. Their prices are fantastic. The turn-around time from placing my order to receiving the products is exceptional.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I can not recommend yor ink cartridges because I haven't received hem or used them yet
    good quality — good value
  • Aug 22, 2015
    LD inkjet cartridges always work well. Very good deal.
    Use them often. Receive Consistedly high quality product, delivered quickly
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Was very satisfied with this product the last time I ordered.
    Aug 30, 2015
    This was a repeat order. Works great and 1/2 the cost of ink at my membership club.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    great product, I love the quality I get from this company!!
    Aug 30, 2015
    Great products as always!!!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    It took over a week to get our order. Why so long. It is hard to rate something high when the product has not arrived. Costco is 20 minutes away, this last order was 8 days. In the past we got the LD products in a couple of days. Why the slower service?