LD Products Reviews

07/23/2016
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2208 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2015 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Jul 19, 2016
    Would like to recycle cartridges I have a box of them . Where can I send them?

From LD Products

Thank you for your feedback! We certainly can accept empty cartridges for recycling, but please note we aren’t able to offer shipping labels or compensation. Rather than just shipping those cartridges back to us, there may be some better options ... Read full response »
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Great prices, quality product, professional website and quick delivery!!
  • Jul 19, 2016
    I have used this company for years with complete satisfaction using different printers. Depending on my finances at the time of purchase, I have tried both new and reconditioned cartridges with no discernible difference. You send the products promptly and always the items I have ordered. Keep up the great service and you will continue to have me as a customer although I don't get ink often YOU are the company I use. Thank you. DOCinCLE-home of the world champion CLEVELAND CAVALIERS!
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Always have good luck with your products
  • Jul 18, 2016
    I just ordered, so I have not recieved the products yet and therefore can't comment on how good they are.

From LD Products

Thank you for your recent order and feedback. All of our products are backed by a lifetime warranty and are guaranteed to meet or exceed the same quality standards as the original (OEM) brand. Should you have any questions, trouble or concerns, ... Read full response »
  • Jul 18, 2016
    easy to use web site, had everything I wanted
  • Jul 18, 2016
    I have been using LD products for some time.I am very satisfied with them.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    I have been pleased with all of the LD color cartridges that I have used in my Brother MFC 6490cw, MFC J6920dw and MFC 835 and MFC 495. However the LD black for these machines has clogged all of these over time and required, in one case , replacing a print head at substantial cost. I continue to use , without issue , LD color in these machines but am resigned to using BROTHER OEM black only . Just had to toss 12 LD black (NEW) carts to avoid new problems.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Products purchased are good. They do what I expect them to do. Overall, experience with LD products has been quite satisfying.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Always arrive sooner than expected. The items purchased always fit and work perfect. Thank you...
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Your checkout should remember me, even if I am not a registered customer -- except for cc info.

From LD Products

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the trouble. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance, we are here to help! You can reach us at 888-321-2552 M-F 6am-6pm PST, Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST. Thanks again for ... Read full response »
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Always reliable and cartridges do not leak.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Your quality of toner is excellent and your prices are THE best.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    The price is great, as I have not yet use your ink products in my printer it is hard to evaluate the product. You were recommended by a friend that really likes the ink product.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    log in is so confuse to me even I have same pass words and my use name , still can't not log in

From LD Products

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so sorry about the trouble that you had on the website, it should definitely not be that difficult. If you encounter another issue, please call customer service at (888) 321-2552 so they can ... Read full response »
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Great product, price, and delivery. Thank you!
  • Jul 18, 2016
    I called tech support when I found an error in the spec table for Canon CLI-251XL cartridges, the quanity in each cartridge (9.8ml) and an answer for a question (how much ink is in a CLI-251XL cartridge), Answer was 11ml in a cartridge. The person I talked to was very helpful, he looked up the manufactures spec and said he would notify a person to correct the spec table, and thanked me for informing him of the error. This is a very good tech support system you have.
  • Jul 9, 2016
    All past experienceswith LD Products have been excellent.
    Jul 18, 2016