LD Products Reviews

11/19/2014
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2868 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Oct 26, 2014
    Had some problems with HP printer cartridges which rendered my printer inoperable.Not sure ifit was the cartridges or something else. Completely cleaned heads etc. Would like to see LD offer head cleaning equipment for various brands. Overall experience has been acceptable.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    Some cartridge dont work! Shipping cost way to high!

From LD Products

Thank you for your order and feedback! We are sorry for the trouble you have experienced. We do our best to keep our shipping costs as low as possible. We currently are offering free shipping on all contiguous U.S. Orders. Please know that all of ... Read full response »
  • Oct 25, 2014
    You said I would get 10% off and then said I would get an additional 10% with a different code. When I entered the code, there was just one box and I was told I could only take one discount. This was disceptive.

From LD Products

Thank you for your order and feedback! We are sorry for the confusion and inconvenience this has caused. We apologize for the misinformation you were given. Only one coupon code can be applied per order. We do not allow more than one code be applied ... Read full response »
  • Oct 25, 2014
    good products and good service.
    Heard commercial on Bill Handle show KFI
    good products, good service
    LD PRODUCT IS EXELENT
  • Oct 25, 2014
    Product quality seems deteriorating. The Toner used to last 6 to 10 months. Now last time I ordered in August 2014, now the light is flashing to change the toner in October.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    I've been using LD Products (Ink4Less) for years. I have no better buy or service.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    I cannot be more specific about LD products since I have not tried them before. I reviewed comments by buyers at Amazon.com. There is were many favorable review, though not all reviewers had a good experience with the product. If the product is good, then obviously I buy from LD again. If the product is not good, then I won't.

From LD Products

Thank you for your order! We’d love to receive your feedback on our items once you have used them. All of our items are backed by a one year 100% satisfaction guarantee. If any issues arise please let us know and we will have it taken care of for ... Read full response »
  • Oct 25, 2014
    I am very pleased that LD can now supply ink for my WF3620 Epson printer at prices far more competitive than OME prices.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Really quick mailing of product at reasonable prices.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Have use your site before and will continue to
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Since I am a home amatuer user I can only say I am very well satisfied with product, price and delivery.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Very satisfied with the ink cartridges and whenver there is an issue, customer service takes care of it quickly.
    Very Quick delivery.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Very good experience for the timer. I'm gald I found this site. Looking forward to more purchases in the future.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Oct 26, 2014
    Not good quality. Spending very fast.

From LD Products

Thank you for your order and feedback! We are sorry for the trouble you have experienced please know that we are eager to assist you. All of our items come with a one year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please call us at our toll free number is ... Read full response »
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Great products; competitive prices; very quick shipping; will continue to purchase from this vendor.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Love your products and their prices
  • Oct 14, 2014