LD Products Reviews

07/05/2015
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2433 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• May 29, 2015
    I do not want to be on your Emailing list. I unsubscribed last year. I will be back after i update my printer.
  • May 29, 2015
    The only thing I was disappointed in were some epson injet cartridges, which didn't work at all.
  • May 28, 2015
    Easy website to use and prompt services by mail based on past orders. Sent wrong size cartridge in package once.
  • May 28, 2015
    first time I ordered ld products and was shipped without delaying and accurate items
  • May 28, 2015
    Have used LD Products for years. No problems.
    The only ink I use.
  • May 28, 2015
    Cartridges have always been compatible and bought with discount. Lately several Cannon Large black cartridges have failed after only being installed for only month or two. Black images wont print and nozzle and deep cleaning doesnt help. Just have to put in new black cartridge and hope it works. Thats only complaint. Ordering using PayPal is snap and always gets here quickly. Just problem with cartridges being full of liquid ink, but wont dispense. Thats why Im ordering 5 Cannon PGI-250XL cartridges today, because several quit woking while full of liquid ink...
  • May 23, 2015
    May 29, 2015
    The pen without the package. It looked like the open the package and just put the pen in a box. Hard for me to believe that it's a real papermate pen.
  • May 23, 2015
    I have always been satisfied with my ink purchases.
  • May 22, 2015
    Yours is the best remanufactured ink that I have found. Worth every bit of the extra cost. This is coming from someone who is price conscience.
  • May 22, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    Product arrived quickly. Haven't used the product yet.
    May 29, 2015
    Easy to find specific ink.
  • May 21, 2015
    The price on their ink is great and I have been able to get free shipping the past few times I've ordered. The products have come in the mail extremely fast in the past.
  • May 21, 2015
    Excellent price, easy to shop, great service, good price!
  • May 20, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    yes have order from them for year as far as i know
  • May 20, 2015
    I like the products
  • May 18, 2015
    I am thrilled that I discovered LD ink! Original ink is so expensive and I have been very pleased with the quality and price of their products!
  • May 14, 2015
    Great service and price. Very glad we found you online