LD Products Reviews

08/30/2015
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2644 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Aug 3, 2015
    I was disappointed in how little use I got out of the last cartridge I ordered for my Brother printer. I had ordered a large capacity cartridge but it only lasted three months. Mine usually last much longer.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Love how well they work and how affordable they are.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I haven't been paying sales tax, LD ink has been same quality except on cartridge, when I had an HP printer the ink didn't work at all and the printer head went bad so I returned the printer I notified LD about the ink problem at the time I still have the left over LD ink from about 2 years back but have had good luck on Kodak printers I have 2 used ones at this time.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    site is easy to navigate.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Over all a good experiece with the order. I haven't seen the products as of yet, so too early to judge the value.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Have been very satisfied with all my purchases.
    very good service
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Usually I have no problems with cartrides but at times they do not work whatever I do. I've called and they just tell to shake them. That does not work and I have to replace with another one.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Have made many purchases from LD in the past and have always been very satisfied with price, quality and speed of delivery.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Do you give credit for mt cartridges returned?
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Got the wrong printer ribbons but only discovered months later.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Great place for purchasing printer cartridges!
    Aug 3, 2015
    Extremely quick service! Good job!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    PENCIL coupon offer did not take
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I order through another user of LD products. I had to return two cartridges due to printer not accepting - excellent service in getting replacement. I've had no problems with fist replacement.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    For several years I have purchased cartridges for my printers which I had to change 3 times over time. I never had any problem with the replacements and have confidence that the products will not disappoint. I am 100% satisfied dealing with LD.
    Aug 2, 2015
    I have dealt of LD for a number of years, through 3 different printers and have never been disappointed.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Good to know that your products always maintain high quality that is well appreciated by users.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    So far...so good!
    Aug 3, 2015
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I haven't had any problem. Love the fact I have it in stock. The same as Kodak. I could never use a coupon. It always says not on this purchase.
    Aug 2, 2015
    I was very disappointed that some of the cartridges would not work in my Canon MX922
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I am very pleased with the service, not only for the economy but because the quality of the products and the fast service