LD Products Reviews

05/02/2016
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2702 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2015 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Apr 28, 2016
    I have purchased cartridges from LD numerous times in the past and find it is much easier than refilling them myself.. The cartridges fit better than the OEM cartridges in many circumstances..
  • Apr 28, 2016
    LD IS THE ONLY PLACE I ORDER OFFICE SUPPLIES FROM AT THIS TIME. GREAT PRICES!
  • Apr 28, 2016
    I have been using your product and website for at least 3 years and am always pleased with the product, price and customer service.
  • Apr 28, 2016
    No comments. This first order.
  • Apr 27, 2016
    Quality products, very good prices, support is very good and helpful as well!
  • Apr 27, 2016
    I like the price and the coupon that was automatically applied. Additionally, having shoprunner available was a great value. I'm still unsure if this ink cartridge will actually work in my printer, though, despite the claims on the website.

From LD Products

Thank you for your recent order and feedback. All of our products are backed by a life-time warranty and are guaranteed to meet or exceed the same quality standards as the original (OEM) brand. Should you have any questions, trouble or concerns, ... Read full response »
  • Apr 27, 2016
    LD products work very good on most of my eletronic printers.
  • Apr 27, 2016
    Some cartridges have arrived damaged and I had to repair them. Occasionally their have been other issues as well.
    qualty product ---- good price
  • Apr 27, 2016
    I have previously not had to pay for shipping. Why has this changed?
  • Apr 27, 2016
    Not as good as company products but acceptable .
  • Apr 27, 2016
    Very Happy with LD, great company to do business with.
  • Apr 27, 2016
    I HAVE USED YOUR PRINTER INK FOR SEVERAL YEARS BOTH HERE AND IN OUR ARIZONA WINTER HOME. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PRODUCT.
  • Apr 27, 2016
    LD has always been an excellent resource. I have never had a problem with them or their products.
  • Apr 27, 2016
    Fine products, fair prices, prompt delivery
  • Apr 27, 2016
    Other than the shipping charges I am and always have been very satisfied
  • Apr 20, 2016
    Nice purchase options on products not easy to find elsewhere.
  • Apr 19, 2016
    Very good experience, I'll be back to this website for more purchases.
  • Apr 16, 2016
    Apr 27, 2016
    LD products are excellent. I trust the LD Productions. I will buy it again in the near future. Thank you.
  • Apr 13, 2016
    Excellent product and great price compared to Canon's price. This is my second order (last order about a year ago) and I am completely satisfied with this product.
    Apr 28, 2016
    Excellent company to deal with. The prices are substantially below the price of the Canon ink cartridges and the quality is just as good. I have dealt with this comapny for many years.