LD Products Reviews

08/30/2015
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2650 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Aug 27, 2015
    Always had good replacement service when one of the products was faulty. Shipping has always been as promised.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    LD Products are a good alternative to original cartridges.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    They stand behind what they sell and satisfy the customer
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I'm always happy with LD Products. There has only been a couple issues with products and they were dealt with professionally and quickly. Based on the number of products I've ordered in the past 10 years, I would consider this to be a non issue.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I recommend LD Products every chance I get. In all the years I have been ordering there have only been 2 cartridges returned.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Great products, shipping is not that great
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Haven't ordered from LD in a while and don't remember if ink worked well or not. Got an email from LD and I'm out of ink so I thought I'd give 'em a try again. If it works well, I'll be back!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    These products were very much worth the wait.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I dislike the label that is attached to the side panel of each cartridge. It makes installation very difficult and frustrating. On several occasions I almost switched to another supplier.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    My Brother let me know about LD Products, since I was / AM using Office Max for my Supplies. Office Max is Fine, But the LD Products..... ? LD quality is Excellent, JUST as Good as Brothers' Own Ink cartridges, No Streaking or Blobs of Ink LD Cartridges have the Same cartridge dimensions as Brothers, so they slide into the INK Slots with a clean Click, I have confidence they will work. Your Prices is So Appreciated, $$$ I save money and I spread the word to use you. LD Doesn't bug me with too much spam etc, I buy the Products when I need them and Will be needing a lot more in the near future for a whole new program I need to produce handouts for, So... THANK YOU! My little One man Shop appreciates LD!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Like the ease of ordering and past orders have arrived in 1 to 2 days.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Love the site. Will only use LD for computer supplies.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Return shipping should be refunded for defective carts.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    PURCHASED LD PRODUCTS ON LINE FROM AMAZON AND I THOUGHT I WOULD TRYING GOING DIRECT TO LD. HAD PROBLEMS WITH PRODUCT FROM AMAZON. USUALLY, PRODUCT FROM LD IS VERY GOOD. THE CARTRIDGE LEAKED IN THE SEALED BAG SO I RETURNED IT. RECEIVED EMAILS FROM LD CUSTOMER SERVICE.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I purchase in the past is good and no problem of the ink which I bought.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I've been ordering from you for more years than I can remember and have always been satisfied. On the few occasions when I've gotten a bad cartridge, you have quickly replaced it. I'm happy!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Have been doing business with LD for two years and have always been well pleased with products and service.
  • Aug 18, 2015