LD Products Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LD Products Reviews

08/22/2017
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2093 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2016 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

Showing 181 - 200 of 2093 Reviews
  • Aug 14, 2017
    I like the quality and quantity of the toner products and they are the best money Value I have found. I will continue using LD products and have stopped looking for other offers as I am well satisfied.
  • Aug 14, 2017
    I have been using their ink for about a year and the remanufactured cartridges work great. I had tied remanufactured cartridges from another source several years ago and had nothing but problems. You can't beat the price. LD products work great!
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Excellent Company. Awesome Inventory on Manufacturers Discontinued Cartridges --- Thank You !
  • Aug 14, 2017
    my daughter always used print for homerwork. great!!!!
    site not user friendly
  • Jul 31, 2017
    Good web site and ease of ordering
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Quality items, always happy with our orders. We save a LOT of money with LD Products! We only order from LD Products!
  • Aug 14, 2017
    I never had a problem with the ink from your company
  • Aug 03, 2017
    So far, so good.
  • Aug 08, 2017
    I always find what I am looking for.
  • Aug 14, 2017
    I like the combo packets but I am overloaded with black cartridges right now. Would be nice to have a color combo package with no black ink as an option. I have been using LD for years and am very happy. I do have 5 cartridges that are not XXL,can I return them? :)
  • Jul 31, 2017
    john wilson jwilson@cambermedtech.com
    Reliable products
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Good product good friendly service,
  • Aug 14, 2017
    I have been very happy with the ease of ordering on line and the price. Never have had a faulty product to return.
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Good products
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Usually order LD products thru Amazon. Decided to try ordering direct this time.
  • Aug 14, 2017
    We have used LD Products compatible toner and ink supplies for several years with good results. There has been an occasional problem. But, nothing to warrant contacting LD products about. For the price you can not beat them.
  • Aug 14, 2017
    I try install a tuner today and doesn't work and drop into printer a lot of dark dust.LD-Q2612A. It is the first time something like that happens
  • Aug 07, 2017
    Like the way they show products already purchased so can just order more.
    Aug 14, 2017
    good price and good products.