LD Products Reviews

03/26/2015
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 3019 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Mar 22, 2015
    like that company cause cost much no plm cheaper.Alway order from your company i lovew it and
  • Mar 22, 2015
    LD Products provide reliable and cost effective printing products. We have never had any issues with LD Products, their printing products, payment or the fast, inexpensive delivery service. We will continue to purchase from the user friendly website.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Some of my printers reject products that do not originate with their company. With some effort I have been able to continue using LD products. Epson has not been very good in this matter. I run 3 printers and will never purchase anything from Epson again.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    I've purchased ink toners for years for my HP printers and have been very satisfied, no, extremely satisfied with each purchase
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Have been using LD products from 3-4 years. We are very satisfied with they quality of their products.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Always satisfied with product and service.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    when I got to the reorder from previous order I didn't see checkout with Paypal all it seemed to offer was credit card or back account.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Mar 22, 2015
    Arrived in 1 day. Awesome!
    The price is very good
    Mar 22, 2015
    I have used them many time and have always been greatly satisfied.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    great products and great values
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Mar 22, 2015
    I have purched LD cartridges several times in the past couple of years, overall they tend to work ok but I have had several times were the quality seems to be sub par. Several times I have had to clean the printer heads over and over again to get the colors to print properly but when I try a different cartridge they seem to work fine so I know its not the printer but the cartridge. So sometimes the new cartridriges have been hit or miss but they are still less expensive then the HP ones.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Lov me some LD Products. Will continue to purchase here with complete confidence. Easy to find items, clearly priced, and checkout is a breeze. Ya'll did good.
    Mar 21, 2015
    Buy with complete confidence. Super fast shipping. Had product in two days. No need to track order. This is second time I have purchased with LD and will continue to do so.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    I couldn't make the coupon apply after I logged in, unless it did that without telling me.
    Mar 21, 2015
    Great product and meets my needs.
    good product great price
  • Mar 9, 2015
    I have come to trust the quality of LD's remanufactured ink cartridges. I wouldn't shop anyplace else.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Much prefer free shipping. Better to raise price a little and ship free. Folks hate shipping charge.