LD Products Reviews

08/28/2016
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2238 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2015 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Aug 22, 2016
    I did not like the way the page jumped to checkout without me wanting it to, then when I went back to the buying page, my previous choices disappeared. whoever wrote this program this way is an idiot.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    I have always been very satisfied wih LD Prodcts.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Have used them for years and have been reimbursed from work prior to retirement.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    excellent reliability of cartridges . Recommend that you offer at least two selectable alternative delivery addresses.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    I've had good luck with LD inks. They have worked 95% of the time ! The website choices for signing in or paying with PayPal or Amazon got confusing to me.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    would have been satisfied if would have got the 10 percent discount. chatted with phil he said give them 30 min. go back and chat and they will add it if they do i will shop more if not goodby

From LD Products

We are so sorry for the inconvenience. Please do not hesitate to call us at 888-321-2552 or chat with us for immediate assistance, we are here to help!
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Always prompt shipping. always ready to adjust if a cartridge fails.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    This is my first purchase from LD. I don't have any reference.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Quality is hardly an issue, and whenever we do have a problem with a cartridge, they are quick to replace it at no charge.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    I have been using LD Products for over 6 years. Their service is always excellent. Their prices are excellent. Their products are just as good as brand name.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Good value for the price. Quality inks print very good pictures.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    No complaints - they seem to work as well as the manufacturers ink, t a much better price. No disappointments
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Good substitute for Canon Ink Cartridges.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Good products, prompt shipping
    Aug 22, 2016
    This ink cartridge worked for a short while, then didn't print well or at all. I took it out and put it on some wet paper towels and ink bled out. I then put it back in the printer and now it's working well. It must have just had a clog .
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Very good toner. I have had no problems, ever! Scott J
  • Aug 13, 2016
    The quality of your inks is as good as original manufacture, yet so much more reasonably priced
    Have already responded
  • Aug 13, 2016
    I had found the products I need at good price. Its the second time I bought LD Products; and I'm sure that isn't the last one. The web work, is easy to buy and checkout and Im very satisfy with the result.
    Aug 22, 2016
    LD Products had diversity and quality of products at good prices. The on line prices and process to buy and paid are easy and simply and the final results perfect.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Easy access GREAT prices
    2'nd time user for ink cartridges. Fit and worked perfectly
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Have purchased this type of toners before and I am very pleased with the product.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Don't know what to do with empty ink cartriges
    Aug 22, 2016
    My printer ran out of red and black. I put in large 128 and didn't fit right (too tight) poor printing (lines obliterate' Put in red wouldn't work at all. Vey disappointed. Previously ink worked well.

From LD Products

We are very sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced with these inks. Please give our technical support team a call at 888-321-2552 so we can resolve this issue with you!