LD Products Reviews

06/29/2015
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2400 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Jun 27, 2015
    Hard to find the correct cartridge for specific photo printer
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I have had a good experiance searching, ordering, recieving and using your products.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Good products. Wish they were more compatible so I don't have to trick printer.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Excellent company to deal with. They stand by there products. I always recommend LD to friends.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    My mother has always ordered her ink from LD Products and has been highly satisfied, I cannot wait to try them out for myself!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I have been buying from LD ink for years. I used to buy my ink elsewhere but it would clog up and break my printers. LD generic ink has never given me any problems with my Brother printer. I love that they offer discount coupons and free shipping.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I heard about this company from my work.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Most products, mainly ink cartriges, have been very good and the price is right. However, the last time I ordered a cartridge it turned out to be defective. That's why I am buying this new one.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I never had any problems with this product.
    great ordering experience
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I'm just curious what the actual cost is to produce an ink cartrige, like the ones I ordered, for example.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    They've always worked for me. Am on my second printer now. I have recommended LD ink cartridges to friends.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Jun 27, 2015
    LD Products deliver fast, have quality products and are reasonable priced. I trust them and will gladly continue as their customer.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    i have had good service from thes products. returned some due to printer change and received due credit.
    Jun 27, 2015
    I have been using LD products for few years and have had vey good results. This is at less than half the cost of name brand products. Being a minister who does the bulletins and work of the church this a lot of savings.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jun 26, 2015
    GREAT PRICES AND SELECTION .
    Jun 27, 2015
    I placed my order and chose 5-7 shipping. My order arrived 26 hours later. Truly stunning service.
    Very good and convinience
    N/a
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I do much in the way of color printing. The print quality is very good.
    Jun 26, 2015
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Very pleased with your product - works great with my HP printer...the quality of the ink is amazing, and is priced right for a retiree's income. Thank you for the ease in finding my product and the ease in the ordering process. Great job.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Good Company always eager to please. Refreshing top have a company that will do right by you if you need help!
    Jun 27, 2015
    Great Company have dealt with them for years and they are reliable and customer oriented.