LD Products Reviews

09/02/2015
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2704 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

Love the price
  • Jun 16, 2015
    GOOD PRODUCT-HAVE TO CONFESS TRIED A LESS EXPENSIVE PRODUCT FROM ANOTHER SITE-HORRIBLE-EASY TO FIND WHAT YOU NEED ON WEBSITE-IF ORDER EARLY ENOUGH RECEIVE FOLLOWING DAY! GREAT COMPANY
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Never had a problem with these ink cartridges and prices more reasonable--highly recommend them!!!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Excellent product quality, price and delivery.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I only order my ink from this company. I have always been satisfied and have recommended the site to many family and friends.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I have purchased LD products off and on for over five years. I have never ben disappointed or dissatisfied with any product. Shipping has been quick, I will continue to use their products.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I have used LD products for my printer ink requirements on several occasions, the quality is always excellent, the packaging is good and enables me to select the cartridge that I need to replace a worn out one very easily. I tried another vendor on one occasion and the quality was vastly inferior, product was not labelled and several leaked. I will not buy anywhere else now. LD are simply the best!
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Have used for several year, very good
  • Jun 10, 2015
    The ink replacement cartridges I've purchased in the past have fully satisfied my expectations. They've worked perfectly and I'll buy from LD Products again.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Impressed with the proficiency of last order, I will order again!
    Good Experience on site
  • Jun 9, 2015
    I usually have good luck with their remanufactured cartridges. However the last one had a " cartridge error" and my printer wouldn't print using it. I figured I would give it another try since their prices are good. I do hope these cartridges work or I may have to look elsewhere.
    Jun 15, 2015
  • Jun 6, 2015
    I have purchased Ink Cartridges fee Epson Printer and I am very happy with it. Also 1 Black cartridge for Brother HL-4070cdw and so far its still going.
    Jun 15, 2015
  • Jun 6, 2015
    I always order my supplies from LD. The reason is that the prices are very reasonable, fast delivery, efficient and accurate service
    Jun 16, 2015
    I have been a customer with LD Products for approximately 2 years and I highly recommend them. I would never go anywhere else to purchase my supplies. The prices for my printer cartridges are fantastic and there copy paper excellent. I rate this company with 5 Stars.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Jun 16, 2015
    I ordered the wrong products. Was not LD fault.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    don't know, have not recived it yet
    Jun 16, 2015
    I have not used the 0-2 ink cartriges yet so I don't know if they will match colors perfectly of H.P. Will let you know if they don't.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Excellent process and product
    Excellent experience
  • May 30, 2015
    Had a hard time finding my HP Laser Print 200 Color MFP m276n printer. Luckily I had the cartridge #'s with me at the time and searched those. I'm very happy with the LD brand toner for my laser printer. Have had a couple problems with the remanufactured ink cartridges over the years, but LD has stood behind the products. They're better now because the printer can read the ink level in them. I haven't received any coupons or special offers from LD Products however.
    Jun 16, 2015
    Placed a $244 order. Hadn't received any shipping info 12 days later so I called. CS Rep checked and said they needed to verify some info. He said their records showed they had not tried to contact me via phone or email, but he didn't know why. He verified the info and said the order would ship out in 4 days. Finally got confirmation that my order shipped, but it has not arrived yet. Had to buy ink at the local Target because I ran out of black. I've ordered from LD for at least 3 yrs and never had such a bad shipping time. Had a couple of quality problems in the past, but LD replaced the problem cartridges.

From LD Products

I am sorry to hear that you had some trouble locating your printer model number. Please know if in the future you have any issues our customer service representative at 888.321.2552 is there to help! As for promotions and coupon codes if you haven't ... Read full response »