LD Products Reviews

06/24/2016
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2508 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2015 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Mar 28, 2016
    I have been using LD brand cartridges for several years and have been pleased with the price and the quality.
    quality products...excellent prices...fast delivery
  • Mar 28, 2016
    This is my First time buying an toner.... if i am happy with the product .. i ll recomend and buy again
  • Mar 28, 2016
    Return of unused products are inconsistant
  • Mar 28, 2016
    Interface to select Printer, Printer Family and printer model not working properly
  • Mar 28, 2016
    The only issue I experienced with this recent order placing was that I was trying to use a Prepaid Credit Card and had to find out from my bank that LD did not accept prepaid cards. This should be clearly stated on the order form. When I contacted LD Customer Service they told me i had to check with my bank, apparently they had no way of knowing this fact, nor did they ask me what type of card I was using. This process was frustrating and time consuming! However, that being said, the LD products I have ordered previously are of high quality and will place orders again.
    products perform very well
  • Mar 28, 2016
    I can only respond once I receive the product I have ordered.
  • Mar 28, 2016
    First Time User Of This Product. We Have To Wait And See.
  • Mar 21, 2016
    Very good
    Mar 28, 2016
    Reason for late delivery. Bad packaging. USPS probably lost the package. I have not opened the cardboard individual packages but they are probably OK

From LD Products

hank you for your recent order and feedback. I sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience. We work very hard to ship orders on the day that they are placed and delivery takes 3-5 business days. Sometimes USPS does experience delays that are ... Read full response »
  • Mar 19, 2016
    Great Shopping Experience!
    Mar 28, 2016
    Easy Exchange of order and delivery of items.
  • Mar 17, 2016
    LD Products are the best. I have always saved a lot of money and they never take a long time to deliver. I highly recommend this company to everybody.
    Mar 28, 2016
    One item ordered has not arrived yet.

From LD Products

Thank you for your recent order and feedback. I sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us in regards to this issue, we are here to help! You can reach us at 888-321-2552 M-F 6am-6pm PST, Sat-Sun ... Read full response »
  • Mar 17, 2016
    Great product at a great price.
  • Mar 17, 2016
    I have always gotten good customer service from LD Products. When I have a problem with a ink cartridge they are happy to help troubleshoot it. If it doesn't work properly they are always willing to send me out another replacement!
  • Mar 14, 2016
    I have liked your products but out of this last order I have had a bad black, yellow and today the magenta doesn't work. Lot's of liquid left but in the middle of a print my printer says "One or more cartridges appear to be damaged. Now I am stranded and have to go to Office Depot to get an HP set. I just placed an order so will try your products one more time but I can't afford the down time and time lost. Jerry

From LD Products

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the trouble you are having with our cartridges. Please note that all of our products are backed by a life-time warranty and we are happy to provide simple troubleshooting for you to try; if the ... Read full response »