LD Products Reviews

02/11/2016
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 3246 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2015 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Feb 11, 2016
    Product work really well.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Keep open the coupon code up longer. Don't remove it after thefrist try.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    HAVE ORDERED FROM LD BE FOR CARTRIDES ALWAYS WORKED NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE WITH THEM
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Great products . Great price !
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Everything was going just great until check out time when the billing and ship to addresses were the same...which is not the case. This is not my first time changing the billing and ship to addresses...why does this always happen? When I went to change the ship to address it would not let me put in the zip code only the state. Then a screen came up telling me I had entered the wrong information which made me feel stupidddddd. However it gave me a choice which had the correct zip code. Please tell your programmers about this so they can fix it.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I was ordering ink and toner regularly for other printers, I had some cartridges that were full of ink but it wouldn't come out. I sent them back but never heard anything about them so I stopped ordering. I was in need of ink so I thought I would give LD another chance.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Some cartridges are dried when arrived - not in wrapper - loose in box.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Very happy with the quality of LD products, both drums and toner cartidges.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Good products. Easy to search in website.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I have been very statisfied with the LD products. I have had very few cartridges that did not work properly.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I have been using LD products for my Laser Printing needs and it has saved me a lot of money. They have very high quality and fine printing. No leakages
  • Feb 10, 2016
    This is my second order for ink for my printer. I was very satisfied with the product and the speed of delivery.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Very reasonable rates. Love the products
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I've used these products for several years, and always been completely satisfied with their quality.
    I love the quality of LD Products
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I have been pleased with LD Products in the past.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I like being able to get free shipping and find coupon codes
    Feb 11, 2016
  • Jan 29, 2016
    LD products are high quality and the price is pleasantly low. The purchasing process is simple and efficient and delivery is reasonably prompt.
    Feb 10, 2016
    My shipment involved ten (10) items, ink cartridges. A packing error occurred with my shipment and one item was incorrectly shipped. After consulting with customer service the correct item was shipped to me and I returned the item that was shipped in error. My experience with customer service was very professionally conducted and I much appreciate it. My thanks!
  • Jan 28, 2016
    We are always very satisfied with the products and service.
    Feb 11, 2016