LD Products Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LD Products Reviews

07/22/2017
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1929 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2016 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

Showing 43 - 62 of 1929 Reviews
  • Jul 21, 2017
    Always easy to order, quick delivery, good prices
  • Jul 14, 2017
    Jul 21, 2017
    Work as advertised. The only issue we had was fit in the printer. But after my wife touched her nose twice, it went in OK.
  • Jul 21, 2017
    I used to manage a Cartridge World store and when the business closed, I referred our customers to your website to order their cartridge and toner needs. I have been very happy with the products I've ordered from you in the past and plan to use you in the future.
  • Jul 21, 2017
    All was fine except checkout process was buggy and irritating. Kept asking me to confirm apartment number (not relevant). Then popped up "you forgot something" after I finished, which does not instill confidence.
  • Jul 21, 2017
    I tried to place my order by phone because I was speaking to a customer service agent about returning a defective toner cartridge. I was told that the phone order system would NOT retain the order history in my web account listing. So, I declined to order by phone and instead ordered myself on line. Seems that you should fix this problem.
  • Jul 12, 2017
    Jul 21, 2017
    I ordered three ink cartridges and only two arrived. I called customer service and they gladly said they would ship the last one. Unfortunately, I really needed the one that got left out for school work and it has put me behind.
  • Jul 12, 2017
    Jul 21, 2017
    Best web site to purchase office supplies
  • Jul 10, 2017
    I received an email with a coupon code at 9am today. I tried to use it on an order at 1 pm, and the site said that it had expired. I had to call customer service to get the discount applied.
    Jul 21, 2017
    I have been buying printing products from LD for years. They are quick, reliable, and provide great value for low prices. That's a great combination.
    great products!
  • Jul 21, 2017
    The only place to buy office supplies and printer toner. Great value with timely delivery.
  • Jul 20, 2017
    good prices waiting for order had great stars
  • Jul 11, 2017
    I used to shop at Staples for these items now I always go to LD Products.
    Jul 20, 2017
    Fast delivery easy ordering
    good company
  • Jul 20, 2017
    Easy to find what I needed! Quick delivery!
  • Jul 20, 2017
    The Ink I have ordered is excellent. Never had a problem.
    Inexpensive, works
  • Jul 20, 2017
    Easy to check out, great speed getting to product and reading the reviews
  • Jul 20, 2017
    The products and the pricing is great. The website login and activation is not really good. Even the first order looked like it was processing for a long time and I was preparing to reorder. Luckily I received a confirmation of the order. The website checkout and login system needs to be improved. I was about to look for a different site because I could not see payment confirmation.
  • Jul 11, 2017
    I have ordered from LD PRODUCTS FOR AT LEAST THE PAST 10 YEARS AND HAVE BEEN VERY SATISFIEDWITH THERE PRODUCTS AND PROMPT SERVICE.
    Jul 20, 2017
    I'VE BEEN PURCHASING LD PRODUCTS FOR AT LEAST THE PAST 12 YEARS. I WOULDN'T KEEP BUYING IF I WAS HAVING A PROPBLEM.