LD Products Reviews

09/16/2014
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2637 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2012 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Sep 15, 2014
    Excellent service online and at the retail store on-site.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    As a pastor of a small church it is important to use quality products from a company with excellent customer service. LD is both! I have recommended LD to all my friends as well as the members of my church. There products, and especially customer service was earned them my exclusive business!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    So far all the ink cartridges I have received have been very good.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Good products, good service!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Quick and efficient order proess
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Only once in all the years I've bought my ink cartridges from LD Products (incl. several brands of printers over the years) did I have a bad product. I called Cust. Service and it was replaced free of charge. I have had only good results, clean printing, with dozens and dozens of cartridges. This is the first time I've ordered paper. I did so because of the Free Shipping offer currently in place. I'm an avowed LD fan and loyal customer. NEVER shop around, as I'm totally satisfied and have no reason to comparison shop at this point. I often order even if well stocked when there are special offers. Product selection is easy to locate, easy to load into cart, checkout is quick and efficient. A win-win.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Not all of the cartridges, but some of them fail before they are empty. One color cartridge did not work at all. Other wise, they are okay.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I value the products, and the reliable technical support. I would like reminder or an easy process for reordering my supplies...I think that would be a welcomed service.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    LD in our eyes are the best around in quality , Price , and fast dependable Service ! Thanks , S.E.S. "Sharper Edges Services" Frank Knaap "owner"
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Excellent product. Price and delivery excellent. Will keep shopping with LD.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I ve been well pleased with products purchased in the past.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Good dealing with this merchant. Quick service and good products.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    LD Products is the only Printer Ink Supplier that Has satisified me for many years. I have tried others with many failed cartridges. LD has not failed me yet.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    RE: MFC8890DW Brother Compatible Printer black Toner Cartridge. This is my third order of High Yield toner cartridges from LD. I have been very satisfied with the cartridges print performance, price (about 1/4 of the price that Brother charges for 1-cartridge), and the # of pages yielded from each cartridge. I have not had any problems & would highly recommend this compatible cartridge.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE BOUGHT INK CARTRIDGES FOR MY PRINTER FROM LD AND I COULD NOT BE MORE SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE AND THE QUALITY. I HAVE PURCHASED INK FROM OTHER PROVIDERS AND THEY CAN NOT COMPARE WITH LD. I WILL CONTINUE TO BUY MY INK FROM THEM AS LONG AS THEY ARE IN BUSINESS.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    best price I can find and that is important to me with my fixed income
    Sep 15, 2014