LD Products Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LD Products Reviews

01/16/2018
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2424 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2016 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

Very satisfied.
  • Jan 03, 2018
    Fast shipping and cheap options!
    Jan 15, 2018
    Always quick service. Great prices. Thanks for another great order!
  • Jan 05, 2018
    i'm giving it a try
    Jan 15, 2018
    I have not used them a/o yet.
  • Jan 06, 2018
    Satisfied with LD Products in the past.
    Jan 15, 2018
    I have been using LD Products for many years. Only few times needed to return for replacement. Otherwise, very satisfied with LD Products.
  • Jan 15, 2018
    Great service. Good product.
  • Jan 15, 2018
    this is first order so far I'm pleased
  • Jan 15, 2018
    Web site did not work correctly when clicking on my printer id.
  • Jan 01, 2018
    LD Products make available to me reliable and compatible products backed with a strong replacement policy with affordable pricing that keeps my bottom line in a more favorable position.
    Jan 15, 2018
    Long term customer, very satisfied. On a few occasions I have had to return a product with a defect and a replacement was sent to me immediately with paid return postage for the defective product. Recently referred LD Products to a friend of mine, waiting to hear his response when he places an order with them. I use three different printers in my business and the savings, along with the quality of the products, helps me to keep my expenses at an affordable level. These products are a great value and perform just as well as the original products. I will certainly continue to purchase and recommend their merchandise.
  • Jan 15, 2018
    I buy from LD when in need, because they work
  • Jan 15, 2018
    Always very responsive, the only place I've ordered supplies for the last 5 years or so
  • Jan 15, 2018
    I have used your products for a long time and have always been happy with the results.
    Jan 15, 2018
    Fast delivery, receiver product on next day
  • Jan 06, 2018
    Your telephone representative was VERY helpful and her assistance was the main reason for my order.
    Jan 15, 2018
    My ink was delivered very timely and worked fine in my printer.
  • Jan 15, 2018
    Excellent price on refilled ink cartridges.
  • Jan 04, 2018
    Diana was very helpful in setting up an account for my school. It made ordering supplies so much easier.
  • Jan 08, 2018
    Always happy to shop at LD. Recommend to all my family and friends.
    Jan 15, 2018
    Great company to deal with. Excellent customer support. Always recommend to friends.
  • Jan 15, 2018
    Have ordered LD products in the past.....satisfied with product.
  • Jan 15, 2018
    LD Products continue to have the right products at the right price for our Epson printers. Their service is terrific as well. The opportunity for email sales and special offers is also a bonus. We will continue to be repeat customers.
  • Jan 15, 2018
    LD Products provided a most satisfying experience
  • Jan 08, 2018
    Great product and they stand behind there products, good to see a company that does that.