LD Products Reviews

05/06/2015
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2917 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• May 5, 2015
    Excellent quality ink. Works smooth with printer
  • May 5, 2015
    If there is a problem, LD Proucts is always ready to listen and make corrections.
  • May 5, 2015
    Good price, performance and fast shipping: guarantees my loyalty!
  • May 5, 2015
    I love this product because name brand ink cartridges are expensive and LD makes them affordable. thanks!!
  • May 5, 2015
    I have been using LD ink products for several years. I tried another brand and was not satisfied. Im back to LD. I appreciate the no shipping and coupons offered.I highly recommend this product.
  • May 5, 2015
    I thought I would give you 1 more try since the 2 ink cart. ran out of 1 color after about 5 printings. had this trouble before and stopped buying ink. bought it on ebay. but the ink was not right thought I would try you again.
  • May 5, 2015
    Since finding out about LD - I have not used any other system - love ordering on line - product is great - comes right to my door - and I love the savings....and free shipping
  • May 4, 2015
    Great Products. Environmentaly friendly - via Recycle. Great Prices. Products that perform well.
  • May 4, 2015
    I am sure your products will work for me
    Works good for less
  • May 4, 2015
    The Chat feature is very helpful. Thank you to Brandi.
    great experience shopping with LD PRODUCTS
  • May 4, 2015
    Some what more easier to purchase the office supplies online.
  • May 4, 2015
    Appreciate the discounted products! Good deals and convenient ink packages!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Love the service, heard about LD from Leo Laporte on TWiT. Much better than our old system via Cartridge World.
    May 5, 2015
    I'm telling every office about LD, I hope to turn this Hospital into an LD supplied hospital.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    have been buying computer ink for a long time. always prompt and satisfied with the product melvyn d wolf, md
  • Apr 27, 2015
    LIKE LARGER BLACK
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I used LD a couple of years ago with mixed experiences - some of their remanufactured cartridges were fine, others were poor. I hope your backup guarantee is effective. If not, I'll not be using either LD or Amazon in the future.