LD Products Reviews

08/27/2016
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2262 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2015 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Jul 29, 2016
    I am a longtime customer. I do not purchase printer ink from no other company than LD Products
  • Jul 29, 2016
    The shopping experience was great. I'll know better when the product arrives.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    I have never been disappointed with LD Products; my late husband first discovered the site 9-10 years ago.
    Good product pricing good
  • Jul 29, 2016
    Many LD products have fair prices. It would be good to offer totally free shipping once a month within the USA and territories.
    very good product
  • Jul 28, 2016
    Above average quality and very economical
  • Jul 28, 2016
    In the past I have ordered the LD ink catridges, however some of them when I put them in my prnter the printer states iti is not compatibel wth the product. I have not been able to use all of the cartridges for this reason. I was reluctant to order them again.

From LD Products

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the trouble. Please give us a call at 888-321-2552 so we can resolve this issue with you!
  • Jul 28, 2016
    good consistant service and prices for several years now
  • Jul 28, 2016
    i AM TRYING LD PRODUCTS FOR THE FIRST TIME BUT IT CAME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WITH REGARD TO PRICE.
  • Jul 28, 2016
    Hoping product measures up to LD's promises
    LD Products are very useful
  • Jul 28, 2016
    I wanted to buy more product but it did not list the colors I wanted. (Cayan blue)

I had good results.
  • Jul 28, 2016
    Redo of the website was critical as it allowed me to "reorder" the same product(s) again - and again. The ease of checkout is very important because LD accepts Paypal, which is becoming more frequent with purchases via the internet. Additionally, the use of Paypal eliminates me having to establish another "account" with another password, etc.
  • Jul 28, 2016
    Product and service is great , just wish they'd reduce the shipping cost..
  • Jul 28, 2016
    good price, easy to order, good format layout on order.
  • Jul 28, 2016
    Called LD 888 phoneline, twice, to request email for Password Reset...The operator said it would come shortly. NO email was sent...

From LD Products

Thank you for leaving a review. Please let us know how we can further assist you!
  • Jul 16, 2016
    Jul 28, 2016
    The re-manufactured ink cartridges I ordered perform just like the originals. No problems.
  • Jul 14, 2016
    First time buyer so cannot say much.
    Jul 29, 2016

From LD Products

Thank you for your recent order and feedback. All of our products are backed by a lifetime warranty and are guaranteed to meet or exceed the same quality standards as the original (OEM) brand. Should you have any questions, trouble or concerns, ... Read full response »