LD Products Reviews

07/27/2015
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2384 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Jun 28, 2015
    I like LD Products and usually, I like the quality. However, in the last order I placed in October of 2014, I had two cartridges of ink that my printer gave me the message "Do not recognize". I tried on several attempts to load the cartridges, but to no avail. I finally tossed them in the garbage. I did not contact LD because I was having some sickness in my family and did not take the time, nor make the effort to do anything about it. If not for this, AI woud certainly rate LD Products with an overall "10".
  • Jun 28, 2015
    They mentioned shipping free over $50.00 but my purchase doesn't apply. Products are good qualiry.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Very rarely receive a bad cartridge. Only once in ten years.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Ld has always delivered good product in very good time.Thanks!
    GREAT Products KOKO
  • Jun 28, 2015
    First tiem using their products. I will now after I use the cartridges whether this is a good product or not.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Glad I found this site. Printer ink is so expensive. As long as your products work, I'll be back for more
  • Jun 28, 2015
    after having difficulty finding and ordering correct ink cartridge on other sites, this was easy and fast.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I am completely satisfied with the products and services of LD Products, and I willbe glad to recommend your products to my friends.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I've been using LD Products for years. I've always been a very happy client. If I have ever had an issue with something I purchase, LD Products has taken care of it immediately with no hassles. I'd recommend LD to everyone. (and I do!)
    Jun 28, 2015
    I have been using LD Products for quite a few years now and am and always have been very happy with the quality and service I've received. On the rare occasion that I have had to return an item, I had a replacement at my door the next day, then I sent in the bad toner. Excellent service. Keep up the good service!
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Love this company!
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I don't know how I found you the first time I ordered, but it all worked for me. I just need simple and you have that. Thank you for your service, I am a small very small part of your business, but need you just the same. jw
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I have used your products before and have been very pleased with the results
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Have had great success with products, and can purchase for a much better price than name brand
    Jun 27, 2015
    Best printer ink deal anywhere! Fast shipping, outstanding product, low cost.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    always had good results and replaced if bad
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I have been buying LD remanufactured cartridges for my HP printers for at least 2 years. As one might expect, remanufactured products, not quite as reliable as the original. That is where LD products outdoes anyone I have worked with before in Terms of Customer Service. If a call in with a product that does not perform, they walk you through the process of seeing if it can be made to work, and if it cannot, they ship out a replacement immediately. I won't pay full price for new cartridges again.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Have always used LD Products for my personal business well over 10 years, and always been satisfied with them.
    Jun 28, 2015
    Always fast deliveries Steady and resonable prices
  • Jun 17, 2015
    LD superior product for $ Thanks
    Jun 29, 2015
    Up until my most recent order I have shared nothing but praise for LD and products. I placed my order on line as usual back on 5/27/2015-according to the LD receptionist - LD decided to investigate. Hoping to hear this morning. I wish LD would send one of each carriage so I didn't have to go get copies made for $0.10 per page. Thanks for your help
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    I was sent a product which the website said would work in my printer. That item (according to the machine's manufacturer) is NOT compatible with my machine. After contacting LDP the appropriate item was sent however, to date I am still waiting to have the USPS charges reimbursed or debited back to my bank account.