LD Products Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LD Products Reviews

02/18/2018
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2625 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2016 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Jan 07, 2018
    I have purchased LD cartridges in the past and still have 3 of the large black, I need all of the other cartridges, but did not see where I could purchase regular black plus the color cartridges without having to purchase more of the large black cartridges. I wish there would be a package to purchase without the large black cartridges.
    Jan 22, 2018
    I still had three large black cartridges, I wish there were a package selling color and the small black cartridges
  • Jan 22, 2018
    I have purchased ink cartridges from them numerous on the Walmart site, and was disappointed to learn they were no longer available there. After some google searching I have found them again!
  • Jan 22, 2018
    Haven't received them as of yet. Fast easy ordering and great price provided the product is as expected.
    Quality is good.
  • Jan 22, 2018
    Rapid replacement of faulty product
  • Jan 21, 2018
    All products were satisfactory. Shipping is on time.Very satisfied as much as my wife who ordered more than I.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    Service department is extremely client focussed. Incorrect purchases (on my part)are accepted and corrected in days,
  • Jan 21, 2018
    very satisfied with the culaty and the service of LD Products.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    I always get fast delivery and products provide excellent performance.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    Good company. Have ordered several times from them before. Always quality products and exactly what I ordered.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    Of my several orders (10 estimated) i have had only one minor problem that was resolved immediately. I have recommended LD to several friends.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    Quick reorder is an excellent feature
  • Jan 21, 2018
    The Ink works perfectly on my Brother Printer.
    bizrate sucks
  • Jan 21, 2018
    We are always more than satisfied with the LD experience, the LD product line, and the swiftness of delivery. Thank you, LD, for a very professional experience.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    Very happy with products, except one time during my several purchases
  • Jan 11, 2018
    I was a little Leary about the product for my HP 952xl cartridge. Your company is the only one that refills this type of cartridge. The HP 8710 printer is the best except for the price of their OEM cartridge. Thanks again
    Jan 21, 2018
    My HP 952xl cartridges are extremely hard to refill. LD Products came thru with flying color. My cartridges worked great, beyond my expectations. Keep up the great work.
  • Jan 12, 2018
    I always recommend LD!! Because they are the best!! Best prices, best quality and the best replacements with a promise that is true!!
    Jan 21, 2018
    Gret job, great company and the items arrived before the arrival time!! I'm always telling kolks to buy LD Products at the website :-) Your ink is better than the name brands and your service is above excellent!!!
  • Jan 21, 2018
    I like your product and have ordered it before.
  • Jan 08, 2018
    Jan 21, 2018
    I have used LD for several years. Great products, prices and service!