LD Products Reviews

06/25/2016
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2504 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2015 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• May 25, 2016
    We are a new Child Academy, i appreciated the coupon and free shipping.
  • May 24, 2016
    This is my first knowledge of LD Products so can't honestly answer this question.

From LD Products

Thank you for your recent order and feedback. All of our products are backed by a lifetime warranty and are guaranteed to meet or exceed the same quality standards as the original (OEM) brand. Should you have any questions, trouble or concerns, ... Read full response »
  • May 24, 2016
    I have been happy with my previous D purchases and I expect the same with this one.
  • May 24, 2016
    I usually order LD Products from Amazon and have always had wonderful success. I have dealt with the customer service and I was HIGHLY impressed. Thank you for the wonderful products for my Dell Printer
  • May 24, 2016
    i have ordered ld products before and they work great.
  • May 24, 2016
    I think that most of the difficulty I had was with visually cueing side by side information, such as shipping instructions and addresses for billing and shipping. I started to fill in both sets of addresses even though they were to be the same. Shipping wouldn't take the same address. It wasn't until I got further down the page that I figured out that a box had been pre-checked to accept the same billing & shipping address. Not a major problem but slowed the process down while I figured it out. Generally pleased with product and service.

From LD Products

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the trouble. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further concerns, we are here to help! You can reach us at 888-321-2552 M-F 6am-6pm PST, Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST. Thanks again for ... Read full response »
  • May 19, 2016
    very good experience
  • May 19, 2016
    Your LD products have always given me good service.
  • May 18, 2016
    I made a mistake on the amount of money spent in this order. It should have been $21.00 not 21,000. Sorry
    May 25, 2016
    They keep all my information from previous orders on file so placing a new orders is easy.

From LD Products

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the trouble. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance, we are here to help! You can reach us at 888-321-2552 M-F 6am-6pm PST, Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST. Thanks again for ... Read full response »
  • May 16, 2016
    Resetting passwords is a pain in the .......

From LD Products

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the trouble. Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding this issue, we are here to help! You can reach us at 888-321-2552 M-F 6am-6pm PST, Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST. Thanks again for taking the ... Read full response »
    May 25, 2016
    A Great Company That I Hope To Continue To Do Business With.
    May 25, 2016
    I have had a couple cartridges in past orders that did not work or last very long. I just replaced them and went on. Too much trouble to return a bad cartridge. Over all I have had very good success with your products and do tell others to order from you.
  • May 16, 2016
    the products hold up to there name.
  • May 15, 2016
    The best price I have found
  • May 13, 2016
    LD products are very good i have never had any problem
    May 25, 2016
    very good product at a real good price
  • May 13, 2016
    May 24, 2016
    The LD website was difficult to use.

From LD Products

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the online trouble. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance, we are here to help! You can reach us at 888-321-2552 M-F 6am-6pm PST, Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST. Thanks again ... Read full response »
  • May 10, 2016
    The rates used by USPS to send a package from one state to another its the same as send it to PR.
    May 24, 2016
    I'm in PR and USPS have the same rate for sending package to PR as we were inside US territory
  • May 1, 2016
    Hi, All GREAT !!! Great Canon compatible inks, great prices, great service !!! Thanks for the discount code too !!! Thanks !!!