LD Products Reviews

12/18/2014
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 3010 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Nov 26, 2014
    We have been using LD Products for many years great company, great prices, great customer service.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    So far so good. I only order ink and have had little to no trouble with products. Thanks
    never have a problem
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I absolutely love it, I buy for my everyday usage and also for my photo printer and the product is amazing.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    After I try these I will better understand if these products are worth messing with.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I have found your product to fulfill my expectations.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    This is just my second purchase -- printer toner -- but I had very good luck with the first one.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I really like that I can purchase the ink cartridge I need and get it for half the price as they are in stores. They work just as well and last as long if not longer than the name brands.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I had trouble paying for the products, the price didn't come up to what is was suppose to be. The freight was going on the price when the freight was to be free. After a number of tries it did come up to the right page.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I always have good experiences and satisfied with LD Products. Good site and like LD Products a lot.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Reliable products at a great value. Easy to order online-free shipping and usually 10% off OR easy to pick up at their location.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Great quality erchandise and excelletnt customer serice
    Very Good Products & service
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I am always pleased with my order. The prices are very reasonable and they arrive so fast. It's a pleasure to do business LD Products
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I have not received the ink or seen its longevity, but the purchase was very easy.
    Nov 26, 2014
    I cannot fathom how the package got to me so quickly. With the regular shipping option, the package was at my door within 24hrs!
  • Nov 18, 2014
    ink cartridge was not marked high yeild ?????? Showed no coupon code?
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Good products. Keep up to date on extras.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Fit the bill.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    just placed order, we'll see later.