LD Products Reviews

07/29/2014
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2625 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2012 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Jul 1, 2014
    Excellent yield, ease and expedient ordering. And last, but not least,reasonable prices.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    order canon mg5220 and HP d7400 but only show d7450
    Good Serive and ontime dispatch
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Great products at great prices!
  • Jun 30, 2014
    LD Products is great because they have relatively cheap but high quality ink. Occasionally there is an issue when the printer won't acknowledge their cartridge, but when this happens I send it back to them and get a free replacement.
    AMAZING SERVICE, QUALITY, AND QUANTITY
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I have had very good luck with your ink cartridges in the past. I did have a HP564XL that did fail but,to me that was minor.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    It was nice. How it arrives in the mail as expected : )
  • Jun 30, 2014
    The quality has always been excellent. Since ordering for several years, I have had only two problems and they were resolved quickly.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I love there products! Great Customer Service!
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I have been satisfied with all of my ink purchases.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I've used your ink cartridges for years and will continue to do so. Your value is superb and easy to order all I need is the model of my printer and "Zip-boom" my order is complete.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Quite impressed with cost of Canon ink cartridges and THRILLED there was NOT any shipping or handling charges. Wii definitely be back!
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Excellent response and great new look on website --very user friendly.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    NICE TO FIND A PLACE CLOSED TO WHERE I LIVE AND THE BE HERE WITH A FEW DAYS. UPS IS A PAIN BUT GOOD TO HAVE IT IN 2-5 DAYS...
    Jul 1, 2014
    THe product leaked all over my machine caused damage and huge cleanup called and they cancelled the order and said a new one would be send but that would take 3 to 5 days and still got charged full price and the job was incomplete because of the of the ink and I had to recorder from another company and get it in 1 day with not rush charges and under the amount i originally was charged.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    YOU HAVE AN EXCELLENT SELECTION OF PRODUCTS.
    Jul 1, 2014
    Your website is very easy to use.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    First purchase from this company. I normally buy OEM products, but the price is very atractive, customer reviews are good, and the 365 day warranty insires confidence in this retailer. Hopefully, my expectations will be met.
    Jul 1, 2014
    Ordered compatible ink for printer. So far I've only used the yellow cartridge, which works fine. I have no used the black, magenta, or cyan cartridges, so I can't comment yet on those products.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    I like saving money on necessitates!
    Jun 30, 2014
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Jul 1, 2014
    Saying 2-5 business days is not true.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Jun 30, 2014
    I have had to return every product. The customer service people have been very professional and responsive. However, I am still not able to use my printer as I have no ink.