LD Products Reviews

10/29/2014
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2621 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Sep 30, 2014
    dependable performance, high quality, easy to order.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I had no problem with your product.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Great products at great prices. Superior customer service too.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I love ordering from this company. The response time is quick and accurate. I have, and will still, recommend without hesitation.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Good products, but bad packing with no bubble wrap or anything to keep the ink cartridges from being all bumped around each other.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    helpful site,easy to navigate.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I heard a commercial for your products on handle on the law while driving home from work, I needed ink for our printer so I wanted to give it a try. I was very pleased with the results. easy to find what I needed and check out was simple as well. Thanks oh yes, and the prices are fantastic..
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I left you for a local store . More expensive but convenient. They are now closed so I am back !
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I have found the products to be of good quality, not faulty. And yes great pricing too.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    very happy with their ordering and price
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Thay are the best for all printing needs
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    Just to let you know my Laser Toner was delivered to the wrong address by UPS Ground yesterday. Thankfully it was walked over to me last night. Your label on the package had the correct address so it was an UPS error.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    good productsand excellent webage
    Sep 30, 2014
    recieved in excellent condition.quick service.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Great products and reliable. I would suggest making the return of defective items easier. Although rare, I don't like waiting on the phone for long period of time for this. Also, they said they would send me an return label for the defective product and they never did. However, I would recommend LD Products. The cartridges are outstanding and the organization has saved a lot of money.

From LD Products

Thank you for your order and feedback! All of our items are backed by a one year 100% satisfaction guarantee. We have had instances where customers have not received return labels via e-mail. If this is the case we mail them a return label to ensure ... Read full response »
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I have found that some ink cartridges don't work with my HP C5580 Printer. The LD recycled HP 75XL in particular. The printer rejects them. I'm trying them again with this order...but if I have the same trouble I won't again. I'll use the HP brand only.
    Sep 29, 2014
    Some of the products don't work in my HP C5580 printer...particlarly the recycled HP 75. However I'll try them again. If they don't work this time I'll return them. Delivery time was excellent. Smitty

From LD Products

Thank you for your order and feedback! We are sorry for the trouble you have experienced. All of our items are backed by one year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please call us, our toll free number is 1-888-321-2552 and dial 3 for technical support. ... Read full response »
  • Sep 21, 2014
    So far so good, now for delivery
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Good to use.
    Would bye again.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    prices are right hopefully so is the products that I ordered.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Great ease and economical. Overall site and subsequent service superb.
    Sep 29, 2014
    Great service / product. Quick and complete.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Excellent product. Price and delivery excellent. Will keep shopping with LD.