LD Products Reviews

08/29/2015
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2644 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Aug 3, 2015
    Great products! Ink last just as long as HP brands and they are extremely cheaper. GREAT customer service. Site extremely easy to use. I will NEVER order ink from anyone else!!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I have bought over one-hundred cartridges through e-bay. I have not seen any offers on e-bay lately, so I ordered direct, but the price is better on E-bay. I do have two black cartridges I want to return, because they did not work properly. When I used an Epson cartridge, my printing was correct, so I need LD's return policy.
    Check Out was Confusing!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Always happy with our order and the few times (out of many orders) that a cartridge didn't work for some reason, the exchange process was relatively painless and customer service is always great to work with.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I was disappointed in how little use I got out of the last cartridge I ordered for my Brother printer. I had ordered a large capacity cartridge but it only lasted three months. Mine usually last much longer.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Love how well they work and how affordable they are.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I haven't been paying sales tax, LD ink has been same quality except on cartridge, when I had an HP printer the ink didn't work at all and the printer head went bad so I returned the printer I notified LD about the ink problem at the time I still have the left over LD ink from about 2 years back but have had good luck on Kodak printers I have 2 used ones at this time.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    site is easy to navigate.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Over all a good experiece with the order. I haven't seen the products as of yet, so too early to judge the value.
    Aug 3, 2015
    Have always had good results
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Great place for purchasing printer cartridges!
    Aug 3, 2015
    Extremely quick service! Good job!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Love your products for my Epson printer.
    Aug 3, 2015
    Love the value of the product I ordered, and the price was another great factor of my purchase.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Good prices, fast and reliable service -- I'd probably spend twice as much if I bought this locally, and the ink I can't find at all.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    WELL DONE
    Aug 3, 2015
    PRODUCTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PROMPTLY RECEIVED AND HAVE PERFORMED TO EXPECTATION AT A PRICE THAT'S SANE.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    So far...so good!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I have been very happy with all the black toners. The color toners for my HP 3800n were horrible. I did return them and got a refund. I found your toner 03A printed darker than the one from HP. We need dark because we sometimes print negatives for photo engraving and your 03A works perfectly.
    Aug 3, 2015
    I use a lot of toners for my three different printers. They all take different toners. They all work very good. Once in a while I get a bad one. I drop it off when in the empties in Long Beach. I can use LD toners in my HP color printer. I tried them and they where horrible.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I haven't had any problem. Love the fact I have it in stock. The same as Kodak. I could never use a coupon. It always says not on this purchase.
    Aug 2, 2015
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I am very pleased with the service, not only for the economy but because the quality of the products and the fast service
    Aug 2, 2015
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I'm so happy to have found LD. Saving money, especially for school items, is very important to me. Thanks so much!
    Aug 3, 2015
    Most of my product came in the next day of purchasing (without added shipping), very fast! Thank you for great customer service and the best prices around!