LD Products Reviews

08/29/2016
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2229 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2015 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Jul 25, 2016
    We have purchased out printer ink from LD Products for many years and found them to be of very fine quality. The shipping time is very fast and usually arrives with-in three days of placing the order.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    don't care for these questions.......Thank You

From LD Products

Thank you for your recent order and feedback. All of our products are backed by a lifetime warranty and are guaranteed to meet or exceed the same quality standards as the original (OEM) brand. Should you have any questions, trouble or concerns, ... Read full response »
  • Jul 25, 2016
    The quality of black cartidges sometimes is bad
    I will purches again
  • Jul 25, 2016
    My printer, Xerox Phaser 6280, does not like non-om products. However, there are not too many issues!
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Good products, website, economical, no hassle
  • Jul 25, 2016
    This is first time purchase. So far, so good.

• Jul 25, 2016
    I was disappointed that I couldn't get free shipping with the $49.95 set of cartridges for my Epson 2540 because I was $0.05 short. Kind of cheesy.

From LD Products

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance, we are here to help! You can reach us at 888-321-2552 M-F 6am-6pm PST, Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST. Thanks again ... Read full response »
  • Jul 25, 2016
    the best online company I have ever dealt with
  • Jul 25, 2016
    overall great service and easy checkouts
  • Jul 25, 2016
    I had a few problems but they were handled easily to my satisfaction.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Excellent value and service for all my printer needs.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    I have used LD products for many years and have always been satisfied with both the products and customer service.
    Jul 25, 2016
    I haven't used the product yet. However, previous products I bought were satisfactory.

Jul 25, 2016
    the touch control on the microwave is so low contrast it is VERY hard to read - using defrost seems more complicated than necessary

From LD Products

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the trouble. Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding this issue, we are here to help! You can reach us at 888-321-2552 M-F 6am-6pm PST, Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST. Thanks again for taking the ... Read full response »
  • Jul 18, 2016
    I especially appreciate the timely "sales" from LD. Always a good reminder to stock up because the need for new ink will come at the time we are most unprepared. Reminders are good, prices and shipping are perfect, no reason not to be PREPARED
    Jul 25, 2016
    The products arrive so quickly after you ordered them it's as if you just dreamed them, and there they are
  • Jul 18, 2016
    I ordered the 13 cartridge set quite some time ago and very pleased with the quality. My printer just notified me that I need to replace 2 of the cartridges which I don't have. Overall pleased with this product. Good pricing too.
    Jul 25, 2016
    What's not to like? These ink cartridges are very high quality. And you can't beat the prices. Order was processed and delivered quickly. Couldn't ask for better service. :-)
  • Jul 11, 2016
    Jul 25, 2016
    Very good experience and excellent product!
  • Jul 11, 2016
    Seem to always work well
    Always parts available