LD Products Reviews

01/26/2015
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 3029 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Dec 28, 2014
    very pleased with product.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    nice and simple web site. Very easy to select product.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    I have ordered your products in the past for my printer to do projects for my grandson's school. They were exceptional values and the ink was top quality. In fact I recommended your company to many of the parents who use their printers a great deal. My mother has finally been convinced to buy your product by me as well. I have recommended your ink to a great many people I run into who are complaining about the cost of ink. I have recieved very satisfactory comments on your web site after I send people there
  • Dec 28, 2014
    Never had a problem with these ink cartridges.
    Good selection, good prices
  • Dec 28, 2014
    Good product, easy to use, and priced to compete in the market.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    Never used this site before. Will have to see!
  • Dec 22, 2014
    I enjoy the quick delivery, and the quality is equivalent to name brand products.
    Dec 28, 2014
    I appreciate the speed with which I receive the products I order.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Excellent product, never had a problem.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Have used and currently using LD products. Very satisfied - no problems with product. Good price and good quality for personal use.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Only problem, they are a little expensive. Always offering the same savings on my type of order. Never changes. Considering looking for another supplier for my printer.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Items were out of stock for a while and didn't get any notification about it when I made the first order last month. Now, it is listed as "in stock" so I made the order.
    Dec 28, 2014
    Order first, was not told was out of stock. Canceled. Then order when in stock and delivered on time.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Very good prices, easy ordering process, fast shipping.
    Dec 28, 2014
    Good prices, great service, fast shipping, easy to order.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I have been using LD Products replacement ink cartridges quite some time now. I Have never had a bad experience with any of my purchases and they work just as well as the OEM products; I simply cannot tell the difference between the OEM and the replacements by LD. Delivery has always been as advertised and the cost is more than reasonable. I would highly recommend the LD products for quality, price and professional results.
    They are equal to OEM!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I have used LD Products for several years. have always had a great buying experience, as well as a quality product. Anytime that I had a problem with one of the ink cartridges, a simple phone call and a new one was on its way to me. I have recommended to many of my friends to give LD Products a try. So far, everyone that I have mentioned it to has been very well pleased.
    Dec 28, 2014
    Have ordered numerous times from LD Products. Always well pleased with service and product. If I ever have a problem, it is always quickly resolved. Have recommended to several friends and they have ordered and always had good results as well.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Always satisfied with products and service if required
    I ordered toner on Dec. 17th and have not received the order as today
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I appreciate that there was fast FREE shipping!
    Dec 27, 2014
    Extremely fast shipping
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Products are much less expensive at have at least the quality of the HP inbks.