LD Products Reviews

11/25/2014
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2840 reviews.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Oct 30, 2014
    one of the easiest to find and order.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    I have found the Laster Toner very satisfactory as I am a Mobile Notary and I like having extra cartridges on hand at this reasonable price.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    I am satisfied as long as the product performs satisfactorily and the prices are to my liking.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    I have been ordering these ink cartilages and my last 2 orders I've had to return because of malfunction . I'm returning one more and if the ones I order this time doesn't work then I want be ordering any more.

From LD Products

Thank you for your order and feedback! We are sorry for the trouble you have experienced previously. We appreciate your business and understanding. We will always be here to help. All of our items are backed by one year 100% satisfaction guarantee ... Read full response »
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Free shipping is very important.....
  • Oct 29, 2014
    i, only had a very bad experience years back, i order about seven cartiges they were all the wrong type, i was tols by one of your employess i couldnt. returned them, because i open the box, how i was going to find out they were the wrong kind, if i did not open the poxes to put one in the copier. I still have the unopen boxes, i do not know whta to do about. any sugestions? I want to keep buying from you.ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED. oH i GOT A 10% DISCOUNT CUPON I DID NOT MENTIONED. TODAY.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I love the prices on the products. They prices are reasonable and the quality of the products are good.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    ink jet cartridges for EPSON no 69 seem to not work well. They seem to clogged nozzles or jets. I have converted all cartridges to LD when I made switch but still poor quality in color mode. Should make a cartridge to clear out lines with solution using old inkjet cartridge. marked for cleaning only

From LD Products

Thank you for your order and feedback! We are very sorry for the trouble you have experienced. All of our items are backed by one year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please call us at our toll free number is 1-888-321-2552 and dial 3 for technical ... Read full response »
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Great products at good price, easy to order online.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I HAVE BEEN A SATISFIED CUSTOMER FOR A FEW YEARS NOW AND CAN'T BEAT THE PRICES AND QUALITY ANYWHERE ELSE. THEIR SPECIALS ARE REALLY AMAZING. THANK YOU LD PRODUCTS.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I have purchased LD Products for years. This time, in ordering, I had a problem about the credit card source I was using. There was no request on the form to put the credit card TYPE I was using -- in this instance, MasterCard. So, I spent extra time (quite a bit) to get this solved. This is the only reason that I did not give LD the "perfect 10"as I would have done.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I think LD is better quality
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I have used HP cartridges in my HP Printer and been satisfied, that's the reason for ordering from your company, other than it's convenience to order rather than drive 50 miles to the nearest supply. And, the prices are reasonable!
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I am happy with LD Products as I have yet to have an issue except when I forget WHEN I've ordered from them and a cartridge is over 1 year old and out of warranty and lets me down. I was more than pleased 10-28-14 when talking to customer service rep and she was more than helpful. She suggested I buy new cartridges now because a replacement would be 'out of warranty' in 2 weeks .
  • Oct 24, 2014
    When returns were necessary they were very understanding and helpful. Their products have very satisfactory and are much less expensive.
    Oct 29, 2014
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I have had some problems with after market ink in the past but you guys seem to have a good product at a good price. Works for me!
    Oct 29, 2014
  • Oct 16, 2014
    First order. Hope product is as good as stated so I will be able to be a regular.
    Oct 30, 2014
    Received a cart. That leaked during shipment. Called your phone # and a very curtious rep. Arranged for a Replacemet cart. And a shipping lable for returning the leaky cart should be included. Very satisfied with Your service.

From LD Products

Thank you for your order and feedback! We are sorry for the trouble you experienced initially. We are always here to help. As you know all of our items are backed by one year 100% satisfaction guarantee. If any additional issues arise please call us ... Read full response »
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Not sure if ink cartridges are remanufactured at cheaper rates and do they damage your printer?
    Oct 30, 2014
    Price is right. Not sure that ink is not leaking and marking up printed papers.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Oct 30, 2014
    find all aspects of the company to be of the highest standard (product, customer service, quality, timeliness of delivery). cch.