Leatherology Reviews

05/03/2015
Leatherology Ratings and User Reviews. Leatherology is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 303 reviews. Last rated on 05/03/2015.

Leatherology Rating

More About Leatherology

Recent Reviews for Leatherology

• May 3, 2015
    I love the products! colors are stunning,packaging is elegant and the value is exceptional. The quality of the leather is supreme!
  • May 3, 2015
    I tried to call the listed number to purchase this case as I do not have a computer and was put on hold, twice for over 15 minutes and told there was 1 in the queque both times but I felt the wait time was too long. It also would have been nice to view the inside of the pouch area on the outside of the bag in your pictures
  • May 3, 2015
    ON LINE ORDERING WAS WELL PRESENTED; INFORMATION ON PRODUCTS WAS INFORMATIVE AND ASSISTED IN MY CHOOSING THE GIFT I WANTED VERY MUCH
  • May 3, 2015
    Can't wait to receive my order!
  • May 3, 2015
    Order process for multiple orders of the same product is a bit clunky and slow. If you could order multiple items at the same time and then add options, it would be a quicker process.
  • May 3, 2015
    I was little disappointed that I could not magnify the item for a close up view. This its not a review of the item. I have not received it yet.
  • May 3, 2015
    Beautifully made and presentation is outstanding.
  • May 3, 2015
    Great products made to perfection and distinction.
  • May 2, 2015
    Wish the utility bag came in white.
  • May 2, 2015
    I cannot comment on the use of the items, as I have not ordered anything from them prior to this purchase. The reviews were very positive, which was a huge influence on my making this purchase. The prices are in par with other stores I have visited.
  • May 1, 2015
    I'm excited about the padfolio, but was disappointed that my free shipping code for signing up didn't work.
  • May 1, 2015
    I have been searching for a portfolio for a grad going to law school.. Leatherology was quite reasonable and shipping will hopefully be fast! Very impressed with pricing also
  • May 1, 2015
    mY EXPERIENCE WAS MOOTH AND EASY WILL PURCHASE AGAIN.
    Great web site
    May 1, 2015
    Lovely useful product. True to Webb site pictures!
  • Apr 21, 2015
    There products look beautiful. I can't wait to see the items I ordered.
    May 1, 2015
    Beautiful leather folio I purchased as a graduation present for a friend exceeded my expectations. The leather was so soft and supple, and the gift box and leather gift liner made such an impressive statement.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    The registration procedure, particularly assigning different address for billing and shipping is confusing. Had to go through the process three timse to finally get it the way I wanted it.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I received a wallet from Leatherology as a gift. I was really impressed with the quality of the product so I bought today's purchase which I can't wait to receive. I also had to contact customer service to question if a particular item was available. The customer service response was sent the next day and very cordial. Thank you. Pat S.
    May 1, 2015
    The pieces i did order were exactly what I wanted. And were delivered on the date mentioned. They didn't have one of the pieces I was looking for so I guess I'll have to wait.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    Excellent purchase and great product
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I wish Leatherology made a USB holder. In one of the pictures it looks like they used to make one.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Shipping & Custom & Duty suprised me - it is a small passport holder why is the cost so high?