Lee - Official Site Reviews

12/16/2014
Lee - Official Site Ratings and User Reviews. Lee - Official Site is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 4754 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

Lee - Official Site Rating

More About Lee - Official Site

Recent Reviews for Lee - Official Site

• Dec 16, 2014
    I sent an email, but I was disappointed to find out that my return order could have been prepaid fed ex. There was a label included with my order and the packing slip stated it would be at my cost to return and that exchanges weren't done but I'd have to reorder on the site. I spent $12.31 to return the pants but later checked the exchange/return info on the site and found my return order could be sent free. I am thankful Lee still carries weekend pants as my son wears them and they are quality pants.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I appreciate that I can enter "tall women" in the search bar and the products in tall come up. Noticed that when there are two different colors of item that two different fabric blends come up, but are not identified which blend is for which color. I also like to see whether the fabric was imported or US. I appreciate the reviews. Clicking on the size chart gave an error message.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    don't know why I could not get My paypal acct. to work
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Your website is very smart and easy - frustration free- thank your web designer! I like the option of being notified when something I like comes in stock, as well as telling you I'd like a certain color which you don't offer. And thanks for the free shipping!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I ordered on line because the store didn't carry my size. The 46 inch waist was only available with a 34 inch inseam in the store.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Will let you know once I receive the product.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Excellent website, high usability. Very easy to select sizes and colors, etc.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    You site is very easy to use. Love your jeans.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    This was my first time purchase on Lee.com. I am very satisfied with it. I will probably return again when my dad needs more jeans.
    Great love this site!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Found it very good for a first look. did have some popups of other sources.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I wanted my items shipped to my work address, but your site would not allow me to put in my name, a C/O company name, then a street address and suite number. I ended up blending my name with my company name to make it work (Patty Lusk c/o McGraw Wentworth became PLUSK McGraw Wentworth). Then I could just put in a Suite number in the 2nd address line. Frustrating - took me a while to figure it out. Also, I had a promo code but it wouldn't take the first or second time, but I entered it a third time and the discount appeared. Why would I have to enter it 3 times? Again, it took too much time to order a couple of pairs of jeans. I'm sorry it was a frustrating experience because it looks like you have a good number of nice jeans that I might like, but now I'm a little hesitant to spend more time shopping on your site.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Need more variety of waist of 38 and leg 36.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    good quality, good price! Strongly recommended!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I have purchased this item in the past year and am purchasing it again. A quality item at a good price.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I have always been a fan of Lee jeans. My mother used to buy us kids Lee jeans and I suppose that carried over to me. Lee jeans seem to hold up well and are made of a better quality and weight denim. I have worn Lee jeans, dungarees, and bib overalls. This website is easy to use and I especially liked when I discovered that these jeans (a gift for my wife) were on sale and dramatically reduced in price.
    Dec 16, 2014
    I have always been a fan of the Lee brand of jeans. I ordered these skinny boot cut jeans for my wife. I was so surprised that the price had been reduced from $38 to $19.50 and with a discount I ended up paying only $15.50 total. what a great surprise to pay so little for such a great brand. Thanks you Lee.
    Dec 16, 2014
    Mens jeans regular fit boot cut are always out of stock in my size 35-30.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Easy to use. Liked discount. Free shipping. Since I knew what I wanted why go to a store.
    Dec 16, 2014
    It let my fingers do the shopping....I have not opened my purchase but it was a reorder of jeans for my wife.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    The discount code provided did not work after trying several times I had to look up Lee Customer Service and wait on hold for 5 minutes answer a variey of questions and finally I was given a different code that worked.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I waited 3 days before I cashed out because my promo code for 15% off in my email would not work. It kept telling me my email address was invalid. I never did get it to work, but used another promo code that did. Great value and great jeans though.