Legacy Motors Stores Reviews

07/03/2015
Legacy Motors Stores Ratings and User Reviews. Legacy Motors Stores is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 06/25/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Legacy Motors Stores

2010 Winner

Legacy Motors Stores Rating

More About Legacy Motors Stores

Recent Reviews for Legacy Motors Stores

• Jun 25, 2015
    I would like more images for each item and more items per page
  • Jun 25, 2015
    The site has been somewhat slow everytime I'm on it. The description of the products is pretty spare; it wouldn't be tough to put together a standard checklist of features that describe each modle, such as working sterring, working suspension, opening doors, opening hood, etc.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    have not qualms at this time. the test will be when I want to return something which has not been the case thus far. Having another password/user i.d. is becoming a work of labor. I wish Legacy would just recognize your name and award points by name & address. Passwords are a pain to keep track of.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I had buying from this company for man years and always have great service.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Great product selection!
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Great site with great merchandise. Check out was easy, simple. I will purchase again in the future from this site.
  • May 18, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    This was a pre-order, and my only complaint is that I was not kept informed as to when the item might be available. Other than that small complaint, everything went very well.
  • May 18, 2015
    great products and always an easy purchasing experience
  • May 13, 2015
    great selection but organized for easy search. Checkout took a little time to complete because it was the first time for me - will be smoother next time
    May 24, 2015
  • May 12, 2015
    excellent selection good promotions
  • May 12, 2015
    Jun 6, 2015
    First Rate Hobby Shop in my opinion
  • May 7, 2015
    So far, very happy with all of my purchases
    May 29, 2015
  • May 6, 2015
    While I was ordering my shopping cart kept changing. It was awkward to use and the shipping also changed on me a few times. That is not a very good purchasing software. I also was unable to find any promotional codes or coupons. I will be interested to see the quality of this product.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Thans for the Fun!!!
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Apr 24, 2015
    This was my first purchase with the company. I was satisfied with the service, selection, and response to queries. I will consider Legacy again for future purchases.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    i like them
  • Apr 8, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    Everything was good
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Thoroughly enjoy the website! Great work guys.... A labor of passion! Well-organized, worthwhile information, reviews, and presentation.
    Apr 18, 2015
  • Apr 6, 2015
    need more information about the diecast cars when available, and more pictures as well.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Apr 9, 2015
    Had requested item of a particular colour & year but upon opening was not the colour or year