Legacy Motors Stores Reviews

12/06/2016
Legacy Motors Stores Ratings and User Reviews. Legacy Motors Stores is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 19 reviews. Last rated on 11/29/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Legacy Motors Stores

2010 Winner

Legacy Motors Stores Rating

More About Legacy Motors Stores

Recent Reviews for Legacy Motors Stores

• Nov 29, 2016
    Very good site to shop
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Great quality and many brands to choose from
  • Nov 26, 2016
    We've ordered many scale-mode cars from them, and always been very happy with their products.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Seems to be well run. S/H is a little high. other than that Happy so far.
    Dec 6, 2016
  • Nov 19, 2016
    I was looking for some way to show off the gift I had had for three people and your company had the perfect item. Thank you for making a special gift even better.
    Nov 30, 2016
    It was what I was looking for, thank you
  • Nov 19, 2016
    Beautifully designed website
  • Nov 7, 2016
    I only occasionally go to Legacy Motors when the product I am seeking is not available from other vendors on my list. I primarily use Diecastmodelswholesale because of their pricing and my satisfaction with their overall service and response to my emails, but I also use Replicarz on a frequent basis and a few other vendors. I have always been impressed with Legacy Motors and their presentation of products on the internet. It is really only an issue of price and availability elsewhere that I do not use your company. I have always been very pleased with Legacy Motors and thank you for your contributions to our collectible diecast model car hobby. I have about 120 1/18th scale model cars, most of them high quality and this Porsche puts me within 2 or 3 cars of completing my collection (allowing for new releases) - thank you so very much for having it available and in stock!!! Sincerely, Rich (and Sue, my wife and C.F.O.) Unger
    Nov 18, 2016
  • Nov 5, 2016
    GREAT PLACE TO BUY MODEL CARS
  • Oct 21, 2016
    Nov 6, 2016
    I placed an order and the item was not available. They did not inform me at all that it was on back order, even though they said it was also out of production. Was I going to wait for years to hear about my order? Very poor service.
  • Oct 19, 2016
    Hurry get it to me!!
  • Oct 16, 2016
    If prices were lower I would buy more often. I only buy when I can't find it somewhere else.
  • Oct 13, 2016
    I have been very satisfied with the quality of your products and this why I return to your website frequently.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    good source for diecast cars
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I like your store and was glad to find a high quality diecast model of the Jaguar XKE. However, I did expect to find a high quality version of the Jaguar XK120, 140 or 150. If you ever offer a good one I will consider it.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    never disapointed with products or service.
    Oct 9, 2016
  • Sep 24, 2016
    Good selection of diecast models