Leisure Pro Reviews

12/25/2014
Leisure Pro Ratings and User Reviews. Leisure Pro is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 308 reviews. Last rated on 12/25/2014.
Leisure Pro is proud to be known as one of the world's leading suppliers of all brand-name scuba dive and snorkel gear at low discount prices.
Circle of Excellence - Leisure Pro

2014 Winner

Leisure Pro Rating

More About Leisure Pro

Recent Reviews for Leisure Pro

• Dec 25, 2014
    This was my second order with LeisurePro in about 1-2 years, I do not buy equipment on a yearly basis. I have been very satisfied with the buying experience, delivery times and with the quality of the items bought every time.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Great website, fair prices, and helpful staff.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Great experience! I will be coming back for more gear.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    i like the selection and the pricing i have purched before and was pleased on what i got
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Almost lowest prices / 90% of merchandise I am looking for / standard shipping takes a while because its on the other side of the country / buy almost but not all my dive gear here.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Excellent experience so far!
  • Dec 22, 2014
    this a great website with very reasonable prices.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Great experience. Awesome deal.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I received help on this purchase by one of the online couselors and it was very helpful.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Dec 25, 2014
    Good service and fast shipping. Will order again.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Leisure Pro has a great selection and experts who have real world experience who share product information.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Dec 24, 2014
    Great prices compared to other shops.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    had Exactly what i needed
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Good prices, assortment and service.
    Dec 25, 2014
    They took care of my purchase with a high level of efficiency.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Your "I see you need help" message pops up too quickly when viewing a page. I didn't like the distraction.
    Dec 21, 2014
    I don't like the customer assistance box that pops up every time I search an item. There should be a less intrusive optin for getting help if I need it.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    We were directed to this site by Tammy Welden, who is a diver and likes your shop on line.
    Dec 22, 2014
    My credit card was considered no good because it had been tagged as fraud when it wasn't. I had corrected it immediately, however Leisure Pro didn't run my credit card until this happened when they had it already 5 days prior to that date. No one from Leisure Pro called or emailed me and inquired about using another credit card and we had to contact them to find out why our order hadn't come. Not a good policy. We did however get a hold of someone at Leisure Pro and they helped us out. we told them to run the card again and it went through. They emailed us certificates because there was not enough time to send the gift cards in the mail and get them by Christmas. Leisure Pro dropped the ball when they didn't call us about the credit card.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Good customer service and good prices
    Prices are very competitive
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Easy to search the website. Fast checkout and best prices I can find.
    Dec 24, 2014
    very satisfied. Fast shipping expescially during the holiday season. Got my order in 2 days.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Good selection and available.
    Dec 24, 2014
    Thanks for the prompt delivery.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Very difficult to navigate from Iphone - items did not populate easily for example: henderson women's 5 mm wetsuit - never came up on computer I had to search 1 by one to find it.
    Dec 22, 2014
    The fit on size 8 left sleeve cuff is smaller than right but we are too close to travel date and have to keep this suit - looks like item was returned previously because orig size tags inside cuffs were cut off and no guarantee card was attached like size 10 - we will return the size 10 women's - both hips (size 8 & 10) have a funny shape and shoulders on size 8 also feel over sloped downward making suit uncomfortable at shoulders with extra pressure