Leisure Pro Reviews

02/10/2016
Leisure Pro Ratings and User Reviews. Leisure Pro is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 432 reviews.
Leisure Pro is proud to be known as one of the world's leading suppliers of all brand-name scuba dive and snorkel gear at low discount prices.
Circle of Excellence - Leisure Pro

2015 Winner

Leisure Pro Rating

More About Leisure Pro

Recent Reviews for Leisure Pro

• Feb 6, 2016
    always the best service!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Generally well set up web site.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    L P is a great place to purchase quality Scuba and Snorkeling gear. The service is great....
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Great company bought all of my scuba gear from them
  • Feb 3, 2016
    They had exactly what I need.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Previous purchases have always gone well. I expect this one will too. Thanks for being reliable.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    A place on-line I feel I can shop with confidence.
    Everything is good
  • Feb 3, 2016
    European goods seem to be pricier than other seller based in EU.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I really liked the help I got from Leisure Pro. I spoke to someone about a SCUBA package (Frank Lubold) and he helped me out a lot, explaining the different products, but unfortunately I had placed an order with Divers Supply because their prices looked better online. If I had known that Leisure Pro would price match, I would have gone with them.
    Feb 5, 2016
    Leisure Pro has excellent customer service....my orders are always delivered quickly...returns are no hassle. Its the only place I shop for my dive gear
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Always a great experience. Very competitive prices and shipped as described and within advertised delivery date. Carries all the brands and all the products.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Great selection, good prices, prompt shipment-just what i was hoping for
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Good and fast web-experience, with really good products and prices. On the other hand, have expensive and slow shipping.
    Feb 6, 2016
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Feb 2, 2016
    Arrived on time and no damages. Thanks and I'll order again
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Feb 2, 2016
    I realize it's only fair for me to pay the shipping expenses to return the products not kept but dang, the cost to return the dive suits was expensive. Leisure Pro probably gets discounted rates due to the volume you ship. I am also still confused about what shipping charges you are going to pass on to me for returning some of the suits. This was my first dive suit purchase and wanted to try 4 different styles/sizes. Guess it's the cost of doing business with an out of state company.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Thanka
    Feb 2, 2016
    Package got here quick and that's a good thing here in Hawaii but my bag dos not come with a strap now I need to order a strap and additional shipping . Could have just bought it locally now that the cost is high from second shipping and additional strap why not just include the strap ? Annoying !!!
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Feb 3, 2016
    On vacation, BCD defective. Wish they would check before shipping. I can't be the only person to take new gear on vacation. We final check before every dive, too bad they don't before every shipment.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    I am a military veteran and initially was enthusiastic about the Leisure Pro discount for military veterans. The ID.me site didn't seem to perform the necessary steps to verify my veteran status. In fact, it did nothing but take my name and address. ID.me didn't require any information about veteran status like a DD214, etc. The connection between ID.me and Leisure Pro also didn't seem to be established. Still satisfied with Leisure Pro.
    Feb 3, 2016