Leisure Pro Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Leisure Pro Reviews

06/24/2017
Leisure Pro Ratings and User Reviews. Leisure Pro is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 360 reviews.
Leisure Pro is proud to be known as one of the world's leading suppliers of all brand-name scuba dive and snorkel gear at low discount prices.
Circle of Excellence - Leisure Pro

2016 Platinum

Leisure Pro Rating

More About Leisure Pro

Recent Reviews for Leisure Pro

• Jun 21, 2017
    easy to use website. Ordering was easy also.
  • Jun 21, 2017
    I always use Leisure Pro when buying my scuba gear. It is easy to use and they have a great selection.
  • Jun 21, 2017
    Great site and great merchandise.
  • May 24, 2017
    Jun 20, 2017
    Truly excellent service. Thank you very much.
    Leisure Pro is the reference store for SCUBA products
  • Jun 20, 2017
    Overall great experience. I utilize Leisure Pro as the first stop for all my scuba/snorkeling needs. I oftentimes will look on Amazon to check on reviews since Leisure Pro doesn't have a lot of them. After cross referencing reviews to the item I usually come back to Leisure Pro to purchase it. I prefer to support dive specialty retailers and e-tailers
  • Jun 20, 2017
    I Love leisurepro and all their products, for a short time this winter I was addicted to their website
  • Jun 19, 2017
    Hello,It's my first time dealing with leisure pro, so I hope I won't be disappointed. You need to add more items, especially the non-American products, as well as more items from your region to match the competitors in the market. Also, have more package deals and discounts, especially for the high amount orders. Indeed, I like your website and I am sure you can make it even better.Good luck!Thanks,Shakir Al-Mujhad
  • Jun 19, 2017
    First time, happy so far!
  • Jun 19, 2017
    Great and useful website.
  • Jun 01, 2017
    Leisure Pro was the only site I found that offered a cheaper price of the product I wanted. I was a quite bummed though that there was an added tax for the state of my delivery address.
    Jun 19, 2017
    I'm happy with the delivery, customer service, and prices of Leisure Pro however, my expectations were not met when I received the product. It was not what it looked like in the picture provided by Leisure Pro. The wetsuit I received was a different color. It's highly inconvenient for me to return it in my situation.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    You were recommend to me by a local scuba diving friend who said you were the best source for scuba gear.
    awsome
  • Jun 19, 2017
    Very happy shopping experience, simple and easy.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    Leisure Pro has quality scuba products and has quality customer service with fast shipping.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    The best online store for diving.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    Great products, can't beat the pricing! Customer service is awesome, they will facilitate any information needed for any product.
  • Jun 18, 2017
    Great experience with them every time I have made an order.
  • Jun 18, 2017
    My experiences with Leisure pro have been exemplary, including discussions about scuba recommendations from their staff in NYC. I recommend them and will be back I am sure.
  • Jun 07, 2017
    Jun 18, 2017
    Found a better price on another online store, leisure pro offer to price match and add a gift bag on top. Great service.