Leisure Pro Reviews

12/18/2014
Leisure Pro Ratings and User Reviews. Leisure Pro is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 325 reviews.
Leisure Pro is proud to be known as one of the world's leading suppliers of all brand-name scuba dive and snorkel gear at low discount prices.
Circle of Excellence - Leisure Pro

2014 Winner

Leisure Pro Rating

More About Leisure Pro

Recent Reviews for Leisure Pro

• Dec 14, 2014
    We have shopped at LeisurePro in the past, but not recently. We have always been happy with their products. Their web site is relatively easy to use and they have a lot of selection.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Didn't get good information on fin sizes. Could have saved a lot of shipping if I had been told during the chat the real sizes of the fins. Was refunded part of the shipping when I called - that was good. The basic fin (which comes in a large size) was never suggested. I came across it after, and now am ordering that.
    had Exactly what i needed
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I was also looking for high pressure, steel, 100 cf tanks but, they were out of stock.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Good prices, assortment and service.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Liesure Pro has good pricing and shipping options and is convienent.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I like the fact that this store is associated with Adorama Camera and Photo. I have had a great experience with Adorama purchasing telescope items. I see on google street view that the leisurepro scuba shop from which I bought dive weights is right near the door of the Adorama shop in new York then I see that the scuba weights came in Adorama marked boxes. So this is how I know Adorama and leisurepro are associated. The weights are exactly as I expected. They were shipped promptly and the price was good. Thumbs up dude!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Your "I see you need help" message pops up too quickly when viewing a page. I didn't like the distraction.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I have shopped leisure pro for many years.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Good selection and pricing of water sports equipment
  • Dec 10, 2014
    We were directed to this site by Tammy Welden, who is a diver and likes your shop on line.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Good prices and selection.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    So far I have great experience. I wish I didn't miss one of the daily deals. As I was checking out - the deal expired.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    This is my go-to website when shopping for dive gear. Awesome prices and great service.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I have made several purchases with Leisure Pro over the years and with one exception have generally had a positive experience. The one negative experience was over an order of 6 scuba tanks that had a sale price expire a few days earlier and they wouldn't extend the sale price to me. I bought the 6 scuba tanks at Scuba.com instead.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Leisure Pro has always been great to buy product from and stand behind their product if any issues occur.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    All was great, but the constant pop up of other deals of similar items was tiresome.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    Thank's a lot for delivering my products on time!
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Very nice lots of options
    Dec 12, 2014
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Love leisure pro. We have been diving over 15 years and have purchased 99% of all our equipment from Leisure Pro...only one problem in all those years and that was quickly fixed by the mgr.
    Dec 13, 2014