Leisure Pro Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Leisure Pro Reviews

11/19/2017
Leisure Pro Ratings and User Reviews. Leisure Pro is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 256 reviews.
Leisure Pro is proud to be known as one of the world's leading suppliers of all brand-name scuba dive and snorkel gear at low discount prices.
Circle of Excellence - Leisure Pro

2016 Platinum

Leisure Pro Rating

More About Leisure Pro

Recent Reviews for Leisure Pro

• Nov 11, 2017
    Good
  • Nov 11, 2017
    great place to deal with no issues ever!
  • Nov 11, 2017
    At first I had a bit of difficulty getting the website to respond. Immediately a chat box popped up. The young lady who helped me was so kind and clear as to what to do and how to successfully use the website. I wish all my purchase experiences were so pleasant! I will most certainly use this vendor again as well as recommend them to friends and family.
  • Nov 11, 2017
    Excellent chat assistance!!! Easy website
  • Nov 01, 2017
    Nov 10, 2017
    It is not clear that the Pressure Free Fit guarantee is limited to only the product purchased and some products come in a limited selection of sizes. If you order a product that should fit in a size offered and that size is the largest or smallest size offered, the the Perfect fit guarantee is meaningless if you need the next size as that is not available and you can't select another similar product that has more sizes offered..
  • Oct 27, 2017
    Nov 10, 2017
    the product did not fit as represented. I am however keeping the product and hopefully it will fit some others and I will order a different size that will perhaps fit better.
  • Nov 09, 2017
    I was happy to see the cable I was looking for my Suunto Cobra Thank you
  • Oct 24, 2017
    When looking at an item sometimes the picture wouldn't show up
    Nov 09, 2017
  • Oct 21, 2017
    Nov 09, 2017
    Only issue was online tracking was not available
  • Nov 08, 2017
    Expensive shipping
  • Nov 08, 2017
    In the past I spoke to customer's support to help me find an item and I discovered, at least the 2 I spoke to, were unhappy and non-enthusiastic.And this is my only negative experience with your website that happened months ago.
  • Oct 25, 2017
    only positive. highly recommend
    Nov 08, 2017
    Purchased from LP many times and will do again
  • Nov 07, 2017
    This order was for our educational dive center at a university. Would like to see education discounts in the future.
  • Nov 07, 2017
    all ok
  • Nov 06, 2017
    I've always been happy when shopping with Leisure Pro!
  • Nov 06, 2017
    The website is very easy to find what you need, and prior shipping times have been super fast.
  • Nov 05, 2017
    i m so happy to know "leisure pro"
  • Nov 05, 2017
    Good prices, good products.
  • Nov 05, 2017
    Loved my experience! I will be back.
  • Nov 05, 2017
    I only got one product but and I'm buying it through my phone but it seemed easy enough. I got straight to what I wanted and checked out.