Leisure Pro Reviews

04/01/2015
Leisure Pro Ratings and User Reviews. Leisure Pro is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 279 reviews.
Leisure Pro is proud to be known as one of the world's leading suppliers of all brand-name scuba dive and snorkel gear at low discount prices.
Circle of Excellence - Leisure Pro

2014 Winner

Leisure Pro Rating

More About Leisure Pro

Recent Reviews for Leisure Pro

• Mar 19, 2015
    The price is competitive, shipping takes no more than reasonable time, and offers variety of brands/price ranges.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    ANYTIME I NEED TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FOR SCUBA DIVING, LEISURE PRO IS THE FIRST PLACE I LOOK. VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR WEBSITE AND OVERALL PRICES.
    Good service and shipment
  • Mar 19, 2015
    i would like to see some video reviews
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Quick and easy purchase...GREAT price...Beat the HUZE AMA$$$$$N by 50%? Amazing!
  • Mar 17, 2015
    I am very fond of this site. The prices are good, the products are numerous, and the service has been great. The only negative reviews I have so far read always note that though the product wasn't acceptable, the return policy was excellent, and the buyer seemed more than satisfied with the experience. This has yet to happen to me, but if it ever does, I'll expect the same great treatment.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Great Service and prices. I love this store!
    Great Online resource
    Seems Legit! Better prices than the other company's! Thanks y'all
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Website was nicely laid out and user friendly. Check out was easy. Products had good description and the reviews were handy.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    I've had 3 experiences ordering on line with leisure pro, all of them excellent.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    excellent prices, excellent selection. excited to receive my order.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Love the customer service. I know that I'll be taken care of when shopping at Leisure Pro. Thanks!
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Leisure Pro has been, by far the best online website to order all my diving equipment. The first and only place I always use to buy my equipment.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Been a great shopping experience so far.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    The reason I used you instead of scuba.com is that you pay all postage should I need to return to resize.
    Mar 16, 2015
    I love the Pinnacle Merino wool wetsuit product and your price is competitive. However, I needed to get the return process moving quickly on the weekend as I received the product on Friday afternoon. Customer service was closed, even on Saturday. Then more than 24 hours later I got an email on Sunday from customer service with the return lable. Guess what. UPS is closed on Sundays. This cost me precious days in getting the right-fitting wetsuit to me. I think you should make the return lable available when the product is shipped in the event that it has to be returned. If it doesn't need to be returned and the label is not used, so what? All that said, your policy on returns is good and you DO pay for all the subsequent postage charges. Scuba.com DOES NOT.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Buy a lot from Leisure because they have good prices and quick shipping
    Mar 15, 2015
    Ordered a sharp tip knife however received a blunt end knife, not what I wanted but didn't feel like paying shipping to return it. Shipping times were slower than usual.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Leisure Pro makes gearing up my scuba outfit easy. They have great specials that really add to my equipment. Their fast home delivery helps my budget by saving the expense of traveling to a dive shop every time I need something. Leisure Pro is my first stop shop.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Great price on an OTS Guardian full face mask.
    Mar 14, 2015