Leisure Pro Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Leisure Pro Reviews

02/23/2017
Leisure Pro Ratings and User Reviews. Leisure Pro is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 449 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Leisure Pro

2016 Platinum

Leisure Pro Rating

More About Leisure Pro

Recent Reviews for Leisure Pro

• Feb 15, 2017
    Great company to do business with... whether SCUBA or Cameras....
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Great selection, clear descriptions, good shipping options.
    Feb 15, 2017
    The delivery was quick, with good products at a lower price than other vendors. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that one of the products in my order came with a Leisure Pro warranty. Thanks!
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Great website, with alot of reviews and online support. I wish you would stock more brands that are also common throughout the world
  • Feb 14, 2017
    leaving on vacation a week from Thursay so I am hoping my order shows before then since we need them on our trip.
  • Feb 12, 2017
    Great site! Able to find many things that I couldn't find on other sites, but got high ratings in reviews. Glad for that. Wish I could find more on here, but happy.
  • Feb 12, 2017
    Leisure Pro has always been a great company to deal with.
  • Feb 01, 2017
    Feb 12, 2017
    After placing an order with LP was notified that my credit card purchase had been refused because my credit limit had been exceeded. Knowing this was not so I called MasterCard and was told I had an unused limit of 14,000 dollars and the problem was that LP's "system" was not up to date with Mastercards security system. I had no choice but to cancel the order and go with another vendor. That order was promptly received and shipped, although at a slightly higher price.
  • Feb 12, 2017
    have always had good luck with leisurepro
  • Feb 12, 2017
    The product is just what I was looking for and at a much less price than other sites. Thank you!
  • Feb 12, 2017
    Quick and easy on-line ordering. Several options to choose from.
  • Jan 26, 2017
    only thing I would suggest.. when I am spending over $400 like today.. it would be nice if shipping was free.. that's ridiculous I had to pay for it.. and almost $10I love this site and will be purchasing much more equipment before I move to another country.. but free shipping would be greatly appreciated
    Feb 11, 2017
  • Jan 19, 2017
    The site was a little bit slow - and some problems and errors on checkout.I had to try it multiple times on 2 different daysThe customer service was good and helpful
    Feb 11, 2017
    Great Website, Quality products, Easy transactions, fast delivery & staff with high knowledge about the products.
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Good website design! easy to use. It would be better if it can compare the differences between two similar products, like wet suits, for their unique features.
  • Feb 10, 2017
    Very easy to find what I was looking for. Prices were competitive.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    One of the easiest sites to navigate.
  • Jan 26, 2017
    Have always had good service with you
    Feb 09, 2017
    what I wanted not in stock - bought second choice
  • Feb 09, 2017
    I trust Leisure pro. I bought diving equipment for many years with them. But sometimes I have to look for other things in other online stores. Their prices are usually competitive. I wish deliveries could be faster and cheaper
  • Jan 24, 2017
    Feb 09, 2017
    Overall a well run company.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Professional website, easy to order, wish I would have the time to visit the store! I also wish you would sell the item through amazon so I could use prime free 2 days shipping.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    they have not hassled me on returns and have nice stuff fair prices good selection