Leisure Pro Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Leisure Pro Reviews

08/19/2017
Leisure Pro Ratings and User Reviews. Leisure Pro is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 511 reviews.
Leisure Pro is proud to be known as one of the world's leading suppliers of all brand-name scuba dive and snorkel gear at low discount prices.
Circle of Excellence - Leisure Pro

2016 Platinum

Leisure Pro Rating

More About Leisure Pro

Recent Reviews for Leisure Pro

• Jul 27, 2017
    I was pleased with the pricing of items and the shipping options. Smooth transaction with paypal.
  • Aug 02, 2017
    I always find everything I am looking for in a great price.
  • Jul 10, 2017
    good
    Aug 08, 2017
    good
  • Jul 28, 2017
    I thought the shipping was a little expensive
    Aug 08, 2017
    Helpful, courteous, on time, quality product
  • Aug 07, 2017
    Good site, would like to see larger selection and lower prices for those of us who are not in the business or professional swimmers but still like to use the kneeskin suits.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Found the best items around to start my learning to dive . their are several I still need to get , but that will be soon.
    Great items , Im almost ready to Dive
  • Jul 20, 2017
    The full checkout window would not open until I opened it in another Chrome window
    Aug 07, 2017
    The neoprene weight belt was poorly designed. See review I left on the product description site. I would have returned it except the packaging had been disposed of.
    Aug 07, 2017
    I ordered swim fins for a trip to Mexico. The fins were approximately $28. I paid $32 MORE dollars for overnight shipping. The fins arrived 3 days AFTER I was in Mexico. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED. I could have purchased them from Amazon for the same price. I try to support the individual business, not Amazon. I emailed customer service and received NO response. Again, very disappointing. I will be returning the fins and deserve my $32 overnight fee to be returned, as well. If I do not received my overnight fee (which turned out to be 4 days), I will post negative comments on any ratings site I can.
  • Jul 27, 2017
    They have a good selection and prices
    Very pleased
  • Aug 07, 2017
    Have shopped with you many times before excellent service will continue to shop with you
  • Aug 06, 2017
    I like
  • Jul 19, 2017
    Aug 06, 2017
    good
  • Jul 26, 2017
    I was looking for a hook rig system and saw the deal on the shorty and got it.
    Aug 06, 2017
    I ordered a wet suit and went by the size chart offered. The order arrived in a timely manner, but was a couple sizes too small...
  • Aug 06, 2017
    This survey would have more accuracy if I had received my product. As of now I am only guessing.
  • Aug 05, 2017
    My overall opinion of Leisure Pro is nothing but fantastic! The people are helpful and friendly, the prices are great, and there are a wide selection of products to choose from! Why go anywhere else?!
  • Jul 24, 2017
    👍💓
    Aug 05, 2017
    FIRST TIMER
  • Aug 05, 2017
    great product lines. prices better than most suppliers.
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Purchased the 4 tank holder ... words in description designate 4 tank holder but the The picture in the item shows a two tank holder. Hoping the correct item is shipped.I greatly appreciate the military discount and will purchase more from your site.Keith Mundy