Lenovo Reviews

Lenovo Ratings and User Reviews. Lenovo is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 10 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.
ibm.com US offers hardware and software for consumers and business owners. Items range from desktops and high performance servers to desktop software and networking software. Shoppers can search for products by product name or part number, and search for the latest product promotions. An extended maintenance option program is available as well as access to a technica... Show More ibm.com US offers hardware and software for consumers and business owners. Items range from desktops and high performance servers to desktop software and networking software. Shoppers can search for products by product name or part number, and search for the latest product promotions. An extended maintenance option program is available as well as access to a technical library collection.

Recent Reviews for Lenovo

• Dec 21, 2014
    Nice shop.. hope will get nice product.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I had difficulty selecting laptop because the site did not let me easily compare laptops from different categories.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Lenovo has good product, but online store is really bad, the worst ever I have experienced, My first Lenovo was also purchased online, same experience from over 3 years ago, never change... I have to re-do my order three times to get it through....
  • Nov 27, 2014
    I was very impressed with the quality of information provided on Lenovo's web site, enough so that I confidently made my largest purchase online to date. I am excited to receive my new computer and plan to document my experience in a review! Thanks Lenovo - good job.
    Dec 21, 2014
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Would not take promised coupons
    Dec 9, 2014
    Product advertising should be more helpful about the different products and what their purpose is. Would help if computer came with a packing slip and information on what and how to download purchased software.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    I have purchased three Lenovo computers over the years and have been highly satisfied with their performance. I find them a very good value for my money.
    Nov 11, 2014
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Great sale I am excited to get my Yoga 2
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Website ordering is a bit flakey, kept kicking me out in the middle of configuration and e-coupon wasn't accepted a couple of times. Took me 4 tries to get the order through to checkout.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Love my Yoga so much that I order another Laptop....
    Oct 15, 2014
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Website could be a little more user friendly. Not always having the popup chat would be nice too.
    Oct 9, 2014