Lens.com Reviews

12/19/2014
Lens.com Ratings and User Reviews. Lens.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 291 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Lens.com

Lens.com Rating

More About Lens.com

Recent Reviews for Lens.com

• Dec 19, 2014
    I have been purchasing my contact lenses from Lens.com for several years. The prices are the best I have found. The ease of ordering and quick delivery keep me returning.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I order lenses for my adult son, and have been grateful for the lower prices and quick delivery.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    like that it saves all previous orders and you can put the person's name by their prescription.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    It is a great site with amazing selection!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Very good prices and easy to use. Im very Happy with the service
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I loved the reorder page. All my info was right there---it was basically two clicks. Couldn't be easier. Bravo to you guys! You're the Kings of the Online Order Form!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    i have had a great shopping experience from lens.com will continue to place orders!
    EASY EASY EASY
  • Dec 17, 2014
    LOVE THE EASY REORDERING!!!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Good prices, good product and easy reorder.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    NOT at all happy with the previous $17.00 handling charger! IF and I say IF it is on this order, it may be my last order....
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Very good customer experience online plus the lowest prices for the lenses I need
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I have been using this site for years. It's the best price on contacts you can find. At my last visit to my eye doctor, he offered to match the price I was paying, that is until he heard how cheap it was! Needless to say, I came home from my exam and ordered my contact lenses from Lens.com.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    good customer service, fast shipping, good product
  • Dec 8, 2014
    not enough different variety of dia,base and color selections
    Dec 16, 2014
    Still waiting for contacts. Need more options for size and be able to get colored contacts.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I find the email reminders to be very helpful as the contacts are for my son who forgets.
    Dec 17, 2014
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Very happy with easy ordering
    Dec 16, 2014
    Delivery was on time but slower than I thought it should be
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Happy with purchasing my contacts through Lens.com. So far they have saved me time and money.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Easy! Site user friendly and prices are straight forward and found to be less than competition and Eyecare provider.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    This site has the best prices anywhere for contact lenses. The only thing I don't get is the cost of processing. Paying for shipping, I understand but to pay $14 on top of shipping, it makes the total amount paid, not that great of a difference from their competitors.
    Dec 19, 2014