Lens.com Reviews

10/24/2014
Lens.com Ratings and User Reviews. Lens.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 260 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Lens.com

Lens.com Rating

More About Lens.com

Recent Reviews for Lens.com

• Oct 24, 2014
    good selectiony, fair prices, easy to use
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I liked the ease that I could reorder my contacts.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Great service. Great prices, Great convenience. What else could you ask for.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Lens.com is an easy and affordable option for purchasing contact lenses. They are quick to send the product, they made it super easy to re-order, and they even provided free shipping with a discount code I used.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I see contacts as a commodity so I'm mostly buying on price. Your prices are excellent, and the reorder option on your site makes it very easy.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Lens.com is very convenient and easy to use, and prices are reasonable.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    don't like the processing fee.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    lens.com is convenient and economical. The website is user friendly. They call you if there is a problem. I'm very satisfied with lens.com.
    fine website cheap lenses
  • Oct 21, 2014
    thanks ,which theses pieces of plastic were cheaper ....thats all......
  • Oct 21, 2014
    This is a great company to deal with just wish they did not charge me for shipping
  • Oct 20, 2014
    LOVE their pricing and service
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I greatly appreciate the email letting me know my rX is expiring in a week and to order now to avoid having to get a new rX!! HOwever your Handling fee is overpriced.. $15 for 3 boxes of contacts is way too high.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    want to sell more? be better than the rest? drop your prices.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I always buy from Lens.com. It is convenient and easy to purchase from them. My order is there and I just have to submit it.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Cheap, easy, and convenient
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I have been a Lens.com customer for several years and have been very pleased with their service and communication. Keep it up!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    Fast and convenient way to order contacts, plus great discount when ordered in bulk.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I absolutely love how easy it is to order my daughter's contacts with lens.com!! They make everything simple with ease of use.
    Oct 23, 2014
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Service is easy to use. Website is helpful. Appreciate reminders and information about special offers.
    Oct 19, 2014