Lens.com Reviews

01/22/2017
Lens.com Ratings and User Reviews. Lens.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 309 reviews. Last rated on 01/21/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Lens.com

Lens.com Rating

More About Lens.com

Recent Reviews for Lens.com

• Jan 21, 2017
    Always very happy with the service and love when speicals occur please continue more of them Thank you.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I had my eye exam yesterday and I priced contacts with them. They were too expensive. So I told them I knew a site that offered them at a much more reasonable price. Plus the quality was good. I am so glad I knew about LENS.COM.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    It was very easy to find what I was looking for and I love how I can just sign in and reorder a previous order to make it that much easier!
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I loved how Lens.com had my order saved! Made check out quick and easy!
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Makes ordering contacts very simple and easy
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I liked my experience with Lens.com, I just wish that they would have free shipping
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Lens.com has the lenses that I need when another website didn't. Ordering was easy so I will continue to use them.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    When I tried to check-out today, the continue button would not work. I tried to proceed to check-out 5+ times with no success, so I tried looking on other contact sites. I only came back to lens.com because it has the cheapest price. The button finally worked after trying to reload the page several times.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    This website has never been aesthetically pleasing, but now it's lost some of its ease in functionality. The order confirmation page is incredibly busy. I had to hunt for a really long time to figure out whether it was an order confirmation and whether my order had been submitted. The "Submit Now" button needs to be more obvious.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I appreciate your reminders!
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Good overall service. Don't understand or agree with the high handling charges
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I've been very happy with my purchases with Lens.com. Good service and prices!
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I've used several sites but I believe your pricing is better than most others. I don't like the fact you dont have a box for promo codes though
  • Jan 16, 2017
    returning customer. Happy with prior purchases
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I do not like that if I try to reorder my lenses through a reorder email, they are for much more than I originally paid. I have to do a Google shopping search, then they're there for the price I paid, and I have to order them that way. That is not a good way to treat returning customers.But, at least your price doesn't change back to the higher price after I log in, like some other sites do
    Very good service.
    Will continue to support Lens.com
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Jan 20, 2017
    Have had a great experience with this company...no complaints.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Only down side is that I have to google search then log into my account otherwise the cost is higher.
    Jan 18, 2017
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Jan 17, 2017
    $13.75 for processing Just add it to the price so you can really see the cost. $7.95 for shipping that took forever. Ordered on 1-6-17 received 1-17-17