Lens.com Reviews

01/28/2015
Lens.com Ratings and User Reviews. Lens.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 286 reviews. Last rated on 01/28/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Lens.com

Lens.com Rating

More About Lens.com

Recent Reviews for Lens.com

• Jan 28, 2015
    THERE SHOULD BE A WAY TO REORDER WITHOUT HAVING TO REENTER THE STRENGTH.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I found another website bestpricecontacts.com and I called customer service to see if you would price match the price for the contacts I purchased. There is almost a $9 difference per box and only shipping charges. He informed me that they did not price match and there was nothing he could do. I ordered the contacts because I need them soon but this will probably be my last purchase from your site. I think you should give your customer service some tools to price match or at least offer to help in some way when instances like this occur.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I'm grateful for your excellent service!
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Lens usually come on or before due date. Second time ordering and hopefully this will be a good experience so I can continue to buy.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I have never been disappointed with Lens.com. My orders have always been easy with no hassle and their website has never caused me trouble. Check out is super simple. I am 100% satisfied with this company.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    it is a great service
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Orders have always been filled promptly and accurately at a good price.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I'm very impressed with the service and pricing of Lens.com. My sister told me about the website, and I will never buy my lenses anywhere else. Can't be beat.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I love lenses.com but I wish prices were lower or get coupons at least once a year. The very first time I ordered was the only time I really got a very good deal with rebate. I would love to order more boxes at one time for the better price but I can't afford to order that way so I have to order every three months. I have been a customer for a couple of years now and I would love to get coupons.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Great site! Easy to use and find product. Great delivery times and always on time.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    ease of ordering and quickness of delivery and pricing.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Prices too high- have no understanding of processing fee-- 15% of the order total is outrageous- shipping should be cheaper- these are very light in weight these contacts aren't they??
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I am happy with Len.com the reminders and the overall way business is conducted product arrives in timeframe they said
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Great website! I order from here every time!
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Easy to order, never any problems.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Very pleased so far! Great prices and quick shipping.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Great Prices and easy to reorder
  • Jan 23, 2015
    It was quick and easy and has the best prices around. From past experience I have no hesitation using the products or recommending them.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Jan 26, 2015
    Lens.com makes it very easy to find your product and to reorder once you have a contact lens that works well for you. I have used Lens.com for over 10 years and plan to continue to use them.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Great company and very easy to order.
    Jan 27, 2015
    Great company and fast shipping on orders placed.