Lens.com Reviews

02/11/2016
Lens.com Ratings and User Reviews. Lens.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 233 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Lens.com

Lens.com Rating

More About Lens.com

Recent Reviews for Lens.com

• Jan 15, 2016
    Best price online. First order was delayed,due to item not in stock.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    My only issue is that the prices keep going up every year :-( Otherwise, I've been very happy with lens.com.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    Very easy to order, good pricing and merchandise usually arrives sooner than expected.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Great price and checkout experience.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Our house burned to the ground and Lens.com had my prescription and credit card information "on file" to save the day! After smoke and endless crying, my contacts were shot. I panicked until I received an email from Lens.com. Sometimes timing is everything!
  • Jan 12, 2016
    I have done a lot of research into contact prices. Lens.com is the cheapest place out there. It is so easy to order too. Plus, I get reminders when it is time to reorder or if there are promotions going on.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    the website is easy to use; the correct lenses arrive promptly; and the prices are reasonable
  • Jan 11, 2016
    I love the prices. Even though they take a little longer to get to me, and I have to pay for shipping, it's still cheaper than my eye doctor or any other site.
    job well done
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Great site, with great prices.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    I think the shipping and processing charges are high.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    I dont know what id do without this website
  • Jan 10, 2016
    No problem. Low prices. Great experience.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    I enjoy using this website very much, it is easy to navigate and reorder my contacts quickly!
  • Jan 10, 2016
    Competitive prices. Easy reorder. Deliver on time.
  • Jan 4, 2016
    They have always provided excellent service, even replacing a lost order at no charge which I was extremely thankful for.
    Jan 13, 2016
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Very easy to reorder. No hassle and easy to read website. I would recommend using Lens.com than getting in the car and going to the doctor. No fuss no muss.
    Jan 12, 2016
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Jan 11, 2016
    I wish shipping was faster without having to pay priority prices. I feel like it shouldn't take a week to arrive.
  • Dec 29, 2015