Lens.com Reviews

02/11/2016
Lens.com Ratings and User Reviews. Lens.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 233 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Lens.com

Lens.com Rating

More About Lens.com

Recent Reviews for Lens.com

• Feb 4, 2016
    I love Lens.com! They always have the lowest prices perfect for a college budget!
  • Feb 3, 2016
    help with more product info on check out page.
    It was fast and easy!
  • Feb 3, 2016
    great my wife and i both get our lenses and recomend highley
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I contacted the live help off the site to question why the price had gone up 9$ a box if I made the exact order I did 4 months prior and was told they could not discuss prices so I google shopped for other sites to purchase from as I was not impressed with either the lack of help, the response from the online associate, and the price increase and I found them on your site using google shop for the same price I previously purchased them. Why were they not advertised to me for that price when I went directly to the site or asked for assistance!
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Great quality, always delivered on time, and hassle free!!!! Way cheaper than buying contacts from my eye doctor!!!!
    i love the convenience
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Overall, great experience ordering from Lens.com
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I am very happy with lenc.com and have been with you for a few years now.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I love receiving email reminders with my recent order linked to the email. This enables me to quickly reorder contacts.
    Very good company
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Good prices when compared to others. Free shipping too.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I've always had a good experience ordering from this site. However, I had to return my last order due to defect with lenses. I was advised by the customer service that once my return package is received by Lens.com I would be sent a replacement. I have received a refund instead, which was not what I was promised in the first place and I was charged a shipping a processing fee again when I had to reorder my "replacement" contacts. In my opinion, I should have received replacement without having to go through the re-order process and I should not have been charged shipping and processing fees since the return was due to defective product and not any of my fault. So, this was kind of disappointing.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Quick and easy to reorder. That is fabulous. The email reminder passes me directly through, into my account, direclty to the reorder page with everything completed. I only need to confirm, make any address or charging changes, and submit. Love the ease of it. And, the price is better than anywhere else! Both of these make Lense.com hard to beat!
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Feb 3, 2016
    Found out from my Dr. that the lenses I have been buying for my son are not the same quality of lenses as provided locally. This would explain why my son complains about them drying out and being uncomfortable. This has been verified by two dr. Your selling substandard lenses at a good price! No Thanks!!!
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Feb 2, 2016
    I purchase contacts for multiple family members.The website is not very user friendly. I had to place 3 different orders because there is no easy way to reoder contacts for multiple people on the same order.