Lens.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Lens.com Reviews

01/22/2018
Lens.com Ratings and User Reviews. Lens.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 356 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Lens.com

Lens.com Rating

More About Lens.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Lens.com

Great service
  • Dec 04, 2017
    I received a reminder to reorder lens - at a price of $65 per box. So I did an internet search of lens sites and found that most offer the lens for around $39 a box. I went back to your site and ordered the lenses for $39 per box but had to enter my prescription information - which you already have. Is this really necessary??? No one wants to overpay. Why not just make it easy for people to get the best price and keep your customers?
    Great service/ company
  • Nov 11, 2017
    Dec 04, 2017
    Good deal
  • Dec 04, 2017
    This i best site for contacts with best prices. My husband and I both use this to order our contacts. Customer Service is great as well.
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Price on contact lenses is not consistent. For example, sometimes a box of contact lenses would cost $40 in one minute, and when I refresh the page, the same box of contact lenses would cost $65. Also, I forgot my password but lens.com wouldn't send me a password recovery email. Very confused as to how I should reset my password.
    Excellent ordering system!
  • Dec 03, 2017
    The only thing I wish we could improve is shipping time. Otherwise I am highly satisfied
  • Nov 24, 2017
    Dec 03, 2017
    I am so glad i can get my contact lenses through Lens.com in a timely accurate manner.
  • Dec 03, 2017
    I love lens.com. Compared to other sites, it offers the best prices and deals. I recommend it to everyone.
  • Dec 03, 2017
    keep price down, less expensive sites comingmail in rebates A PAIN
  • Dec 03, 2017
    Found the prices to be reasonable, ordering and quality to be good. My only suggestion would be when someone orders both right and left contacts it would be helpful if the boxes were marked as to which is whichl.
  • Nov 15, 2017
    very nice people on the phone
  • Nov 15, 2017
    Good service!
  • Dec 03, 2017
    Signifying into account was tricky. Couldn’t find password and getting new one wouldn’t work.Otherwise great service and great website.
  • Dec 03, 2017
    Very easy to order from, always a great experience, Prices are great, communication is good.
    The site is great.
  • Dec 02, 2017
    Awesome price and great service
  • Dec 02, 2017
    I like how you left me voice messages on my phone reminding me when my prescription is going to expire and when to purchase the contacts before I have to submit another Rx. I wouldn't have purchased the contacts today has your company not done that and left me messages twice over a span of a week. Truly golden customer service.
  • Dec 02, 2017
    I love Lens.com. As a millennial with a mountain of student loan debt and my first full time job in my career field, the Lens.com prices allow me to take care of my eyes and vision properly all while staying within my budget.