LensDiscounters.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LensDiscounters.com Reviews

12/14/2017
LensDiscounters.com Ratings and User Reviews. LensDiscounters.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 280 reviews. Last rated on 12/14/2017.
Circle of Excellence - LensDiscounters.com

2015 Platinum

LensDiscounters.com Rating

More About LensDiscounters.com

Recent Reviews for LensDiscounters.com

• Dec 14, 2017
    Was offered a 5% discount and at checkout it took out the discount and I had no coupon code to apply
  • Nov 27, 2017
    I have been very pleased with my purchases from LensDiscounters. The prices are very competitive.
    Dec 14, 2017
  • Nov 22, 2017
    Dec 14, 2017
    Cost too much!
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Thank you for making life a little easier.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    I love this website because all merchants is awesome and I receive it fast.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Love using this site, however the last few times that I ordered my product was on back order and took longer than expected to receive. I hope this is not the case this time around.
    Dec 13, 2017
  • Dec 13, 2017
    I wish there were better and more coupon codes.
  • Dec 12, 2017
    I have been using LensDiscounters.com for years and would highly recommend the site. Shipping is fast and the website is easy to navigate. The customer service is also excellent! Overall, a great company. (:(Though I do wish the site offered discounts more frequently!)
  • Dec 12, 2017
    LensDiscounters.com has the BEST prices for contacts. Their customer service has always been prompt and helpful, when needed.
  • Dec 12, 2017
    Fully satisfied with past services
    Easy to understand site.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    love this site, best prices around!
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Very discouraged to order again from your site. The last 5 times I’ve re-ordered, the prices have gone up from the last time I re-ordered. It is takin away from why Inhaf initially started ordering from your site. You were priced competitively.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    very confusing trying to enter different voucher codes and then the price does not reflect what I expect because you don't give me voucher until after it's checked out - confusing since I"m expecting to use it on this order
    No comment
    very easy to order
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Easy pleasant experience thank you
    satisfactory
  • Nov 25, 2017
    This website was difficult to navigate. I had to shop and attempt the checkout process at least three times. The site would not hold my changes as I moved through the process. It did not retain my coupon codes after entering them, or my doctors info, or my shipping choices. I had to update my shipping address twice. And, a $4 coupon is not an incentive when you require 4 boxes to be purchased to redeem it.
    Dec 11, 2017
    The website should show inventory at the time of an order. Nearly two days after I ordered, I was informed my items were on backorder. Customer service didn’t offer to refund my shipping charges nor did they offer to expedite shipping.
  • Nov 22, 2017
    Dec 10, 2017
    Appreciate giving me credit for unused contacts that I returned because my prescription had changed. Great prices and service, keep prices low