LensDiscounters.com Reviews

07/12/2014
LensDiscounters.com Ratings and User Reviews. LensDiscounters.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 249 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - LensDiscounters.com

2013 Winner

LensDiscounters.com Rating

More About LensDiscounters.com

Recent Reviews for LensDiscounters.com

• Jun 13, 2014
    I found them to offer the best prices, service, easy to order, always accurate.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    they send offer to reorder, but the prices from months ago are higher. not sure if the reorder would discount to the current price. did not appear to do so. i just went on line and created a new order rather than reorder and saved money.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    The pricing on contacts is very competitive, and lens discounters is the cheapest for me personally. The e-mail reminders to reorder and overall ease of reordering is also excellent. The only thing that could be tweaked are the aesthetics of the site. It is a bit too wordy and the color scheme is a bit too dry and not memorable, but with an advantage of price it's hardly that important.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Great prices and service.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    I appreciate that there were no hidden fees and that shipping was a normal amount, not padded to up the cost. Website was easier to navigate than competitors.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Great rates and speedy delivery. Will recommend Lens Discounters to all my family and friends!
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Extremely user friendly site, both in design and pricing structure. I was originally set to spend $525 on my contacts at another site (OVER $600 OUT OF POCKET before their mail in rebate took it down to $525...!) But I stumbled across this site. Assuming my order is completed fairly, I will receive my year's supply of contacts both faster and far less expensive than the competitor's. The option to use PayPal as a payment method was a nice touch; it allowed me to use a form of payment I know and trust with this new online merchant. A+ for site design, clarity, and ease of use!
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Great prices, great service
  • Jun 8, 2014
    I've been ordering this product for a few years.
  • Jun 5, 2014
    I would have liked the transaction to be finished before I was forced to complete this survey. I am happy about the prices but don't know about anything else yet (service, shipping, etc)
    Jun 13, 2014
    I am extremely satisfied with LensDiscounters. My contacts were 25% less than at my doctors. LensDiscounters quickly came back to me to request my prescription. Once received they shipped them out very fast. Will use again and have already recommended to a friend.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Jun 10, 2014
    Great product and great service
  • Jun 2, 2014
    Not much to say just yet. Ordering was quick and easy. Time will tell how the service is. Pricing was reasonable and competitiv
    Jun 12, 2014
    Great service!
  • Jun 1, 2014
    Great experience! Hoping to get products soon!
    Jun 10, 2014
  • May 29, 2014
    I am concerned as to when my contacts will arrive. If it is at all possible, could you please send them as soon as possible.
    Jun 6, 2014
    I never dreamed that I could find available contacts. I would like to thank LensDiscounters for make that dream com true. I will continue to purchase all my contacts here in the future.
  • May 22, 2014
    Jun 7, 2014
    Great place to but contacts!! Will recommend and use again.
  • May 20, 2014
    Jun 6, 2014
    You should abolish procedure to require doctor's prescription to contact lens purchases. Prescription frames do not require that.