LensDiscounters.com Reviews

08/03/2015
LensDiscounters.com Ratings and User Reviews. LensDiscounters.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 222 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - LensDiscounters.com

LensDiscounters.com Rating

More About LensDiscounters.com

Recent Reviews for LensDiscounters.com

• Jul 4, 2015
    Keep your price competitive.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Appreciate the good price
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I order for my whole family and several of my kids live at different addresses. For a re-order, i wish I could pick by name (not sift through all the order numbers) and then that address would populate instead of the last address used... would make the re-order much more enjoyable and easy
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I was super excited when I found out how cheap their prices are and how fast shipping is (supposedly, we will have to wait and see. I need them sooooon)!!! Hope they keep up the awesome work! And super happy they stock my particular brand of lenses!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    great service and they have treated me well. So I am very happy with that.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Purchasing as a reorder from a year ago. Very user friendly website, straight forward and not overstimulating with extra advertising. Especially like the search for coupon link at the coupon code box, which insures the customer that they can utilize a coupon on the site.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I was very impressed with the ease of buying as well as the price. I could not find a more competitive rate anywhere. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Quick, easy and very reasonably priced...thanks.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Best prices! Great website. Easy transaction. I would never go anywhere else. My optometrist charged 2x the price of the contacts on this site.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    price on shipping & handling gone up not too happy with that & not enough coupons to help with lowering price since I have been ordering lens for a long time.
    Jul 3, 2015
    more coupons should be issue & Less amount for shipping & handling

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. Please note we do not charge any handling fees and the shipping rates have been the same within the past couple of years. Please contact us and provide us with your order details so we may see exactly what you are ... Read full response »
  • Jun 26, 2015
    i like the discounted prices
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    I like the competitive rates and was happy to discover them.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    Smooth transaction at great price. Very satisfied.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I love this website. It is the best for contact lenses.
    Jun 30, 2015
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    Much cheaper than other suppliers.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Great value and takes less than 5 minutes to enter order.
    Jun 28, 2015
    First time order, and will definitely use again
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Good transaction, but your lenses are a bit pricey.
    Jun 27, 2015
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Biofinity was the brand I purchase and was very pleased with the price. Compared to other sites I saved over $80 today!!
    Jun 30, 2015
    My package came two days after ordering and the price was better than any other site. I will be ordering again when it is time.