LensDiscounters.com Reviews

05/23/2015
LensDiscounters.com Ratings and User Reviews. LensDiscounters.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 180 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - LensDiscounters.com

LensDiscounters.com Rating

More About LensDiscounters.com

Recent Reviews for LensDiscounters.com

• Apr 4, 2015
    so far i have really been satisfied. will continue to order if there as long as no problems come up
  • Apr 2, 2015
    easy to order
  • Apr 2, 2015
    The price is too steep. Coupons doesn't apply much/bebefits the customer very little.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We make every effort to remain as competitively priced as possible, while still allowing for the best service and quality. As an additional effort to maintain our relationships with our existing customers, we guarantee the ... Read full response »
  • Mar 31, 2015
    I really like the fact that I am able to purchase my contacts for such a fair price. thank you!
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Nice and easy process. Always receive items in time frames promised.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    lensdiscounters is a great way to buy contacts. must cheaper than other retailers.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Very easy to find my contacts, confirm my order and site is well organized.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    you guys need more coupon offers since I am retired
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Use of voucher for future purchase was not clear.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    It would be a better experience if discount was applied to order automatically, and the updated balance shown once the discount is applied.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Lens Discounters does have the best prices but since the contacts lens I wear made everyone charge the same price on my contacts lens the price on my lenses are the same everywhere. BUT this company is still the best buy on the internet!
    Mar 30, 2015
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Mar 29, 2015
    Great price for the same product others carry for much more.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Apr 1, 2015
    I am very disatisfied with my recent purchase. Customer Service agent was rude and seemed upset when I told her That what I received was not what I ordered. I ordered colored contacts and was sent clear instead. As I was inspecting the box looking for the color which was no where on the box I had no option so I opened One of the boxes but the package didnt say the color either. I told customer Service about opening One of the boxes and she said they would not refund my money on the open box. I am not satisfied with the product nor the Service and will not purchase from lens discounters again.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience, please note you have ordered the clear Air Optix Aqua lens at $27.45/box and paid $109.80 for the year supply. The Air Optix Colors lenses you were probably looking for are priced at ... Read full response »
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Apr 2, 2015
    Nobody letting me know when the order will be send to me I called them they telling me it's backed ordered It been almost 10 days Nobody letting me know anything about this order Please contact them and find out when they will ship these to me It unbelievable Thanks Saeid ehsani

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the delay, we have emailed you regarding the upcoming wait time on your lenses the same day the order has been placed - march 18th. The lenses have arrived from the manufacturer, the order has been shipped ... Read full response »
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Apr 1, 2015
    This is second year I purchased and service is great but price was much higher than last year. I'm very disappointed with just voucher for next purchase.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Amazing website! Great prices!
    Mar 27, 2015
    Best place to shop for contacts! Their prices are fantastic!